Thumbs up for LEOs

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Here's a fun idea. I'm sure Lycan is warming up his thumbs as we speak!

https://sayanythingblog.com/entry/thumbs-up-law-enforcement/

Yesterday wasn’t a very fun news day, so here’s something of a palette cleanser.

Anger at law enforcement has been something of a theme of late, and my good friend Jay Thomas at WDAY has kicked off a campaign to provide something of an alternative point of view. He’s calling it the Thumbs Up for Law Enforcement campaign, and there was clearly some thirst in the public for something like this. His post on Facebook about it yesterday has gone viral:

What a great idea.
This doesn’t have to mean that you agree with everything law enforcement does. This doesn’t have to mean that you’re putting law enforcement on a pedestal and above reproach. But what it can mean is that most cops are good people doing a tough but necessary job and aren’t nearly the monsters some have made them out to be for political reasons and deserve a thumbs up now and then.
Jay says he’s already been contacted by national media about the campaign, and he’s received thanks for it from law enforcement agencies across the upper midwest. If you want to get in on it, it’s easy. Maybe start by clicking through to share Jay’s post, and then when you get the opportunity give law enforcement a thumbs up.
They deserve it.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great idea from a total douche

Why you gotta hate so much?:;:

If not for Rob there would be a lot of things swept under the rug in this state a lot would have never known about in the political arena, we need more investigative reporters like him again, it is a lost art of reporting the facts in todays age of corporate sponsor supported corporate news.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No I meant jay Thomas, the liberal on the radio that tries to be a little Eddie Schultz. I haven't heard him in years so maybe he is better now

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
No I meant jay Thomas, the liberal on the radio that tries to be a little Eddie Schultz. I haven't heard him in years so maybe he is better now

There is no cure for the liberal affliction.... I got nothing against cops that follow the rules. Body cams on police should help a lot with some of the problems we (nationally speaking) have been having lately.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 27
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11