Toby and the Infamous Ban-Hammer!!!

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Arnt 90% of your posts links to discredit people who have agendas that differ from yours?

Well if sharing links to some facts so people can hear two sides to an issue count for that I guess so.......

you're invited too Mr. B.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I think we should cast Nodak members as Trailer Park Boys characters..... My first pick is lunkerslayer as Randy BoBandy

Is there a "large" but handsome sarcastic one?

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok since it's raining outside I'll bite then spit the hook. You can call it butthurt , Standing up for your opinion or in most cases with GST its standing up for yourself for a year or two on multiple threads where he twists what you say out of context . Nothing at all wrong for standing behind your opinion in on a topic, Taking it past that thread to other threads and other sites and stalking someone because of their opinion is what I am talking about and where I draw the line between a cordial heated conversation and butthurt.

Be a man tell him to F off and move on... if that doesn't work see previous info on Ignore feature

- - - Updated - - -

Well if sharing links to some facts so people can hear two sides to an issue count for that I guess so.......

you're invited too Mr. B.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a "large" but handsome sarcastic one?

Sam Losco?

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm Cyrus and this is what NDA did to my car you ####monkeys.

vlcsnap2010121722h18m46.9757.jpg

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in need of a new hammer for the work truck, something in the 3lb range. Any suggestions on a decent brand or handle material?

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hanging around here made me reinstall the original TM in my vehicles because I can't take bullies.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
The last time I read so many people whining about "deflection" was on Joel Heitkamps FB page.

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be a man tell him to F off and move on... if that doesn't work see previous info on Ignore feature

- - - Updated - - -

Sam Losco?

Someone give me negative rep on this post and said: " learn to use the ignore button you piece of shit"

LMAO......OH the irony I love it!!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 166
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 98