Toby and the Infamous Ban-Hammer!!!

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has nobody learned anything from Nodakoutdoors and Fishingbuddy??

GST, Plainsman, Fritz, Woodpecker, ect., ect., ect. will not kill this website. Screaming for censorship, banning, blah blah blah will............

Unless of course your main goal to be here is for drama, maybe a bunch of people need to refocus.........

A lady went to her Pastor and said “Pastor, I won't be going to your church anymore.” The Pastor responded “But why?” The lady said “Ah! I saw a woman gossipping about another member; a man that is a hypocrite; the worship team living wrong; people looking at their phone during service; among so many other things wrong in your church.”
The Pastor replied “OK. But before you go, do me a favor: take a full glass of water and walk around the church three times without spilling ...a drop on the ground. Afterwards, leave the church if you desire.” The lady thought: too easy! She walked three times around the church as the Pastor had asked. When she finished she told the Pastor she was ready to leave.
The Pastor said, “Before you leave I want to ask you one more question. When you were walking around the church, did you see anyone gossipping?” The lady replied “No.” “Did you see any hypocrites?" The lady said "No." "Anyone looking at their phone?” “No.” “You know why?” “No.”
“You were focused on the glass, to make sure you didn't stumble and spill any water. It's the same with our life.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bahahahaha! You guys are hilarious! For those that don't really care but need a chuckle start reading at post #250 and you will get the idea![/QUOTE]

Aren't you frigging hilarious. "Hey everyone, go back and read the post that says to go back and reread the entire thread." Hah hah, aren't you a funny mothertittysprinkler! ;:;rofl

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
"sarcasm is often wasted on some, yet gives others great enjoyment" fortune cookie thought

- - - Updated - - -

or not whatever works

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nobody likes to have a monkey riding on their back, That's what engaging in a conversation with the 5th grader ends up to be if your not 100% on board with his opinion. I agree with + 90% of what he has to say but If I ever stand up for something he doesn't agrees with he will carry a chip on his shoulder for that opinion to the next topic to the next and to other websites. When he is asked politely to back off or ease up it seems to fuel his adolescence and he thinks it's funny. When told to knock it off he thinks it's even funnier and then starts mouthing off and showing off. Hopefully a thread like this will take a little wind out of his sail and grow him up a little. I'm usually the first one in to defend anyone on here that is down and getting the boots put to them but I'll sit this one out and let it soak in for a while.

Last edited:

Warvin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nobody likes to have a monkey riding on their back, That's what engaging in a conversation with the 5th grader ends up to be if your not 100% on board with his opinion. I agree with + 90% of what he has to say but If I ever stand up for something he doesn't agrees with he will carry a chip on his shoulder for that opinion to the next topic to the next and to other websites. When he is asked politely to back off or ease up it seems to fuel his adolescence and he thinks it's funny. When told to knock it off he thinks it's even funnier and then starts mouthing off and showing off. Hopefully a thread like this will take a little wind out of his sail and grow him up a little. I'm usually the first one in to defend anyone on here that is down and getting the boots put to them but I'll sit this one out and let it soak in for a while.

Yep. Kinda silly when you get stalked like that.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got negative rep one time, didn't let it bother me though cause I'm smooth. Everyone just needs more Colt45 in the fridge, down a few when you get uptight reading some jackoffs stupid posts! Works EVERY time!!!
222222222222222222.jpg

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member

Or maybe some people shouldn't get so butthurt that someone disagrees with them....

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Old mill has work for me since 66.

Other brands tends to bring the stupidity and aggressiveness out on some while old mill tends to putting a smile on and more intellect words for me (those words influence my action and high mental abilities). db-2

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep. Kinda silly when you get stalked like that.

Welll.........I have never had my "well connected" friends dig into someones background for me trying to come up some dirt I can "use" .........from a series of PMs I received

ill use the information I have as I see fit. It's nice to be well connected.​

Say warvin, how many posts have you made on here and how many are about something other than a couple of people?;)

Last edited:

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is some stupid but at the same time funny shit. I feel like I'm reading some girly stuff

Warvin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hahaha. Gabe, can't you take a joke? Some people panties get all wad up in a bunch. :;:muahaha

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok since it's raining outside I'll bite then spit the hook. You can call it butthurt , Standing up for your opinion or in most cases with GST its standing up for yourself for a year or two on multiple threads where he twists what you say out of context . Nothing at all wrong for standing behind your opinion in on a topic, Taking it past that thread to other threads and other sites and stalking someone because of their opinion is what I am talking about and where I draw the line between a cordial heated conversation and butthurt.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welll.........I have never had my "well connected" friends dig into someones background for me trying to come up some dirt I can "use" .........from a series of PMs I received

ill use the information I have as I see fit. It's nice to be well connected.​

Say warvin, how many posts have you made on here and how many are about something other than a couple of people?;)

Arnt 90% of your posts links to discredit people who have agendas that differ from yours?

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Well hell if everybody is just jokin here come on up to Antler this weekend, and we'll have a few beers! We got our annual horse shoe tourney fri nite, and breakfast trail ride/steak supper with a live band on Sat with a ranch rodeo on Sunday. Likely one of the better steaks you will ever eat.

Hell even if ya aren;t jokin, come on up, we'll take your monies and still serve ya a good steak....we're kinda "greedy" that way up here but we make sure ya eat good :D

Davy, shes a short drive for ya.

Bucks and bears coyote callin is pretty good now some of the crops are off

Dirty Mike some of the folks that get bucked off their horses on the trail ride could use a chiropracter,

Fly Carpin, they aren;t carp but there is some pretty big suckers in the crik up here

Stans dad, like I said the steak is good

Warvin....well the beer is cold and you can bring Big J.

Plainsman ...everyone likes a good wolf huntin story up here so come on up and share yours

Come on up fellas I'll buy the first round!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56