Toby and the Infamous Ban-Hammer!!!

sdwxman

Founding Member
Founding Member
giphygif-3.jpg

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coulda been........................no big deal.

Like I said I'm kinda from the old school where if you have a problem with someone you let them know YOU have a problem with them.

Maybe that is why things are they way they are nowadays, people can hide behind a computer screen and whine about this or make that accusation or tell that lie and there is no accountability or consequences for what they say.

I have found over the years that people that will shoot their mouth off behind your back a lot of times do not have the backbone to say the same things to your face.

And no I am not talking about kicking someones ass or any he man stuff, just simple integrity and common decency.

So for who ever decides to give any "bad rep"................at least have the integrity to sign your name. :;:lame

Dont drag me into this! Hey, didn't u give people poo for incessant whining on that 'other site'? Pretty sure we know where u stand...........usually alone........in the corner..........rambling on and on and...

anywho, adding to ur rep for getting booted from that 'other' site. Which effectively negates one of the negative reps I've given u since joining nd eh?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
That had NOTHING TO DO with the other site. Pisses me off I felt the need to edit. I'm often misunderstood. Freakn' women and so called "minorities". Freakn' ignorance and media. I truly meant to offend "others". Not her.

If GST would learn brevity he could make many cry.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Out of morbid curiosity I had to go over and read this thread. Will be my last time over.

"It comes with such a sadness and disappointment when I had to wield my powerful authoritah to ban...that's right BAN a member for stepping over site parameters today. I have a hard time breathing, I'm so abjectly mortified from the result of my judicious power. I now know the tribulations of Evita." (modified for my amusement)

Holy hell--like out of a freakn' junior high drama club. I wish Juanner would bring Mr. Toot over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASywAfBAVrQ

Toot is laying in the bush with the remaining amount of people who were there.
The tell tail angst was just as much obvious as the drink in my hand.

I'm guessing the lifespan has run out and about to be limited to just the few clingons.

My account is valid but rarely used. Was a fun ride, like touring the neighborhood on a moped

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope he shows up here to tell us the story. If there is one.

109 posts into this thread about a ban hammer I joined in to simply answer the above statement that was posted regarding the ban hammer falling.............poked a bear in the ribs abit................commented on a couple of ex hall monitors lurking in the shadows...............Jeesh guys...........guess I should have just joined in on the conversations about dirty mikes "winkie" and allens "ass" which hopefully are never again mentioned in the same post on this hunting and fishing site.;:;badidea

My apologies to dirty mike and allen and all the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

- - - Updated - - -

That had NOTHING TO DO with the other site. Pisses me off I felt the need to edit. I'm often misunderstood. Freakn' women and so called "minorities". Freakn' ignorance and media. I truly meant to offend "others". Not her.

If GST would learn brevity he could make many cry.

Just can't master it svn wish I could................now the mighty hammer of female anatomy PCness drove the nail in the last coffin left floating thru the interweb unsealed.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
GST,

Your empathy for darker skinned small people pleases me. If possible, I'd be there to pass out un-frosted blueberry Pop Tarts. They are the best and should be good to achieve a vote or two.

You could start with only three periods...just sayn'.

Last edited:

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
109 posts into this thread about a ban hammer I joined in to simply answer the above statement that was posted regarding the ban hammer falling.............poked a bear in the ribs abit................commented on a couple of ex hall monitors lurking in the shadows...............Jeesh guys...........guess I should have just joined in on the conversations about dirty mikes "winkie" and allens "ass" which hopefully are never again mentioned in the same post on this hunting and fishing site.;:;badidea

My apologies to dirty mike and allen and all the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

- - - Updated - - -

Just can't master it svn wish I could................now the mighty hammer of female anatomy PCness drove the nail in the last coffin left floating thru the interweb unsealed.

Your posts have always been so long and gibberish, that I skip over them like a blind man reading ice covered brail.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
duely noted...

How many seconds pause does 3 periods signify? at least 2 seconds pause is required for dramatic or differentiating effect.

"blue"berry pop tarts are indeed good and unfrosted approaches Michelle's dietary guidelines but why did you feel the need to identify a berry by the color of it's skin?

We should look past the skin color to what is inside. Profiling berries by pigmentation or elevating their delectable status to "best" over other berries can no longer be tolerated.

YETI

Founding Member
Founding Member
duely noted...

How many seconds pause does 3 periods signify?

ZERO! It means she aint prego, now grab me a brew from that sexy YETI over there. Pronto!

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
There are 3 bad ones. 1.) moonpigs 2.) warpigs aka moonpigs with acne 3.) cunt whalers...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
duely noted...

How many seconds pause does 3 periods signify? at least 2 seconds pause is required for dramatic or differentiating effect.

"blue"berry pop tarts are indeed good and unfrosted approaches Michelle's dietary guidelines but why did you feel the need to identify a berry by the color of it's skin?

We should look past the skin color to what is inside. Profiling berries by pigmentation or elevating their delectable status to "best" over other berries can no longer be tolerated.

You must have one of those speech recognition typing devices. That or you would make the best court reporter ever for the pre-1990's.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
ZERO! It means she aint prego, now grab me a brew from that sexy YETI over there. Pronto!

Little Johnny was in class and the word for the day was "commotion". The teacher said each student should come up to the chalk board and draw a picture of what would be "commotion".

Little Mary draws two planes landing on the same runway heading for a collision. She explained when they crashed there would be a big "commotion".

Little Billy gets up draws to trains coming towards each other on the same track. He explained when they realized they would crash there would be a big "commotion".

Little Johnny gets up comes up to the chalk board, draws two dots and sits down. The teacher, confused and curious asked Johnny to explain his picture.

Johnny said you see them there dots? Them are periods and my sister missed two of them and there is a hell of a "commotion" at home.

- - - Updated - - -

You must have one of those speech recognition typing devices. That or you would make the best court reporter ever for the pre-1990's.

I fluckned tyoping 1979.

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lets leave the hot bag of vomit baggage back on fbo guys. Let talk about triple omega baconslab pike monsters.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Little Johnny was in class and the word for the day was "commotion". The teacher said each student should come up to the chalk board and draw a picture of what would be "commotion".

Little Mary draws two planes landing on the same runway heading for a collision. She explained when they crashed there would be a big "commotion".

Little Billy gets up draws to trains coming towards each other on the same track. He explained when they realized they would crash there would be a big "commotion".

Little Johnny gets up comes up to the chalk board, draws two periods and sits down. The teacher, confused and curious asked Johnny to explain his picture.

Johnny said you see them there dots? Them are periods and my sister missed two of them and there is a hell of a "commotion" at home.

- - - Updated - - -

I fluckned tyoping 1979.[/Q

;)

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59