Trespasser

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Snow, I've always been too cheap to get them and really not big into cameras in general but unfortunately after this I'm going to look hard at them. I got too much money invested out there not to protect it.. Are there a few different models Or one u recommend? Maybe I'll start a new thread about that later... I gotta go see if anything else has been stolen recently and see what I can do to deter this crap for now.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scooby doo-ish = Going to take a stoner and his giant talking dog and a gay and a lesbian friend and a floozy to figure this out with the info given, By posting the pic and showing the sheriff of the "samsquantch man", as he has been dubbed in various NDA circles my sources have confirmed, you have done almost all you can do short of posting it in the paper.

I'm guessing what some may say is the suspect part as follows(me it seems legit enough or I don't really care that much if you are trollin, i just know ndbowhunter had a similar deal happen last year and nothing ever really got resolved, but he had shit stolen as well)

So a few days after you get the pic which you said were taken on Monday 23rd, after season on your neighbors camera. You post this the 28th, saying this guy trespassed on your property too, then within 2 days of it being posted the camera is gone? You said this guy trespassed across your land and onto your neighbors. Without knowing how you know this for sure makes people wonder. Anyways obviously there is a way to drive to this spot if your neighbor got a 70's camper down there. So the chance that this guy drove there is possible atv,utv,truck whatever. You or your neighbor don't know the guy so he is trespassing no doubt there, since season is over even if he is pursuing wounded game after season(deer) it is a trespassing charge.
The fact this guy is wearing snow camo when there is no snow plus a blaze orange scarf tells me he isn't trying to be overly sneaky, that and it is definitely light out when he is there and he doesn't have a weapon and he is burning heaters as he walks makes me think he isn't hunting or a shitty hunter/trespasser/poacher. Nothing has been stolen besides this camera as of right now? And it wasn't stolen until after it was posted on NDA right? So either the guy is sub_elect in a samsquantch outfit and he seen his mug on NDA and went back in there and stole it and destroyed evidence or it was the hotel desk clerk the whole time as wags stated.....

Basically it is a shitty deal and someone is trespassing but other than the picture you really don't have anything else besides the fact the camera is gone now. The former FBO sleuths like more, is that picture bigger than what you posted I mean most trail cam pics I've seen have a wider view than that maybe get the original sent to sheriff and they can use what they got to zoom in on the reflection in the window of the camper to see if the white truck is there or something. I don't think anyone is straight up calling you a "toby" yet I just think a couple of people are confused on what is going on in this whole Scooby doo episode.

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow. Whatever man. I was just looking for a little help if anyone recognized him. Do I crap to prosecute, probly not, but at least if I found out who it is I could talk to him and let him know I'm watching. I don't post on here very often because of this crap. Now I'm Tobyish? Really? All I'm trying to do is find out who the guy is, that simple. Thanks to all that were helpful and offered help but I didn't post this to defend myself or deal with ignorant argumentative folks.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweeney,oops,Imeant flinger~ price point on these camera's are about the same these days as any good trail cam,I like the concept and it saves me time and money by just checking my phone when pics come in,both for trespassers and game.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
was the trail cam stole before or after this was posted on here

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wasn't out there everyday so I'm not exactly sure. I think it was probly stolen the day or day after I posted it on here. Don't see how that matters... I was in no way saying it was stolen from someone on here or because I posted it on here. I was just pissed and stated that the person probly came back for the camera. It was taken less than 3 days after the pic, if not the next day. I guess I didn't put a timeline down exactly for everyone. Pic was taken Monday after season, camera taken I think Tuesday or Wednesday put didn't post that immediately, found out Thursday I believe.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must have swaped out sd cards got the pic then camera stole. Because he coulndt have stole the camera before pick was taken off the sd card. If it was me i would think one of the sites the pic was posted the guy is on and tried to get rid of evidence

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes, SD card was swapped out n kept camera out there. Then camera was stolen. This is only site with pic on it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Penis?...

Yes, that is what I was meaning by using the slang wiener.

I have never used a game cam, nor do I have any land to put one on. I have walked across a ton of land even though I didn't own it, never thought much about posted signs when I am not in pursuit of game. I would never go onto land that I didn't have permission on, but if I stuck a deer and it went onto posted land, I would sure go after it posted or not. I also don't smoke but if I did I would also likely be smoking while looking for my downed arrowed deer in my white camo and orange neck thingy.

I hope you find your camera, and hope you are not getting offended by me seeing little wrong with this guy walking past this camera. I know your land was posted, and no one should be out there without permission, so good luck, and sorry for not wanting to hang a doofus for simple trespass, and bad camo matching.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scooby doo-ish = Going to take a stoner and his giant talking dog and a gay and a lesbian friend and a floozy to figure this out with the info given, By posting the pic and showing the sheriff of the "samsquantch man", as he has been dubbed in various NDA circles my sources have confirmed, you have done almost all you can do short of posting it in the paper.

I'm guessing what some may say is the suspect part as follows(me it seems legit enough or I don't really care that much if you are trollin, i just know ndbowhunter had a similar deal happen last year and nothing ever really got resolved, but he had shit stolen as well)

So a few days after you get the pic which you said were taken on Monday 23rd, after season on your neighbors camera. You post this the 28th, saying this guy trespassed on your property too, then within 2 days of it being posted the camera is gone? You said this guy trespassed across your land and onto your neighbors. Without knowing how you know this for sure makes people wonder. Anyways obviously there is a way to drive to this spot if your neighbor got a 70's camper down there. So the chance that this guy drove there is possible atv,utv,truck whatever. You or your neighbor don't know the guy so he is trespassing no doubt there, since season is over even if he is pursuing wounded game after season(deer) it is a trespassing charge.
The fact this guy is wearing snow camo when there is no snow plus a blaze orange scarf tells me he isn't trying to be overly sneaky, that and it is definitely light out when he is there and he doesn't have a weapon and he is burning heaters as he walks makes me think he isn't hunting or a shitty hunter/trespasser/poacher. Nothing has been stolen besides this camera as of right now? And it wasn't stolen until after it was posted on NDA right? So either the guy is sub_elect in a samsquantch outfit and he seen his mug on NDA and went back in there and stole it and destroyed evidence or it was the hotel desk clerk the whole time as wags stated.....

Basically it is a shitty deal and someone is trespassing but other than the picture you really don't have anything else besides the fact the camera is gone now. The former FBO sleuths like more, is that picture bigger than what you posted I mean most trail cam pics I've seen have a wider view than that maybe get the original sent to sheriff and they can use what they got to zoom in on the reflection in the window of the camper to see if the white truck is there or something. I don't think anyone is straight up calling you a "toby" yet I just think a couple of people are confused on what is going on in this whole Scooby doo episode.

Don't forget bow season is still open and snow camo that he has on is some of the best pattern to wear on cloudy days in a tree stand. Over all the whole set up is a little odd.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
At least the guy has a cigarette. Smoking cigarettes is cool.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you own land, manage land, or have exclusive hunting privileges on land, then you know how Flinger feels. There is a certain class of person who simply has no fear about slipping on to posted land whether they are hunting or not. This time of year the farming is all but buttoned up and they are out there during the week or at night when things are quite. It goes on all the time and it is frustrating. I have heard every excuse from, "I was just checking out your abandoned building over there" to "I'm a photographer looking to for places to shoot pictures (even though I don't have my camera)" and of course "I didn't see the posted signs". Poaching, trespassing, and thievery are all big problems in rural areas. It's a constant battle and with the oil field slowing down things are missing all the time.

Neighbor's shop was broken into right during harvest and he lost many thousands worth of tools, his MIG welder, every hand tool, acetylene torches.....everything.

Pretty easy to keyboard a guy to death who is looking for a little help. I would encourage you to walk a mile in a someone else's boots.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
::: Haha holy fuck sorry i forgot this flinger, figured when I was explaining kids cartoons you knew i was joking, anyways I said nobody is saying you are tobyish yet.Snow I have no idea what you are talking about, johnr I got your penis slang, dean I don't hunt out of trees with white and blaze orange on ps what did your mule deer score, but the moral of the story is sUB_elect is a shady dude so I figured it was him. not :;:

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last night I dreamt a hamburger was eating me.

You are sure it wasn't a cheeseburger

- - - Updated - - -

Wait!!!!!! sUB_elect is a shady character? :;:huh

Yes and I happen to know he owns a samsquantch suit similar to the one shown in the initial picture, plus who else drives to iowa to shoot deer the facts are all there he is the culprit case closed now to find out if he has a Mexican outfit also and has been harassing old men for money along the river banks of minot

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
typical defense...... you know for a fact I hate catfish

- - - Updated - - -

just give him back his shit already. SERIOUSLY NOT :;:

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 146