Twitter

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see that this site has a connection to facebook. I've never joined that site and never will, but I do have a twitter account. I just got that account last July. I'm not a big user of twitter, and I just wondering if this site could utilize twitter in any way. If members started following each other on twitter and sharing this site with others in the twitter world, could it help this site?

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never had a twitter account. Have FB but not Twitter. Is it better to twitter?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I use twitter to follow certain things. Organizations, certain people, sports, etc ...

I have made a twitter account for NDA, but have yet to hook it into the stream of things. I will though.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
Twitter is way more "unfiltered" if you will. You can find yourself in all kinds of places u don't wanna be.....

- - - Updated - - -

I use it to follow certain groups and people though....works good for that.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
I looked at twitter a time or two, but it didn't seem to have much for hunting/fishing. I'm assuming it is bigger in the political world, and "media stars" and such.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Elon takes over Twitter tomorrow, so that will be awesome. I use twitter for most of my news and politics. Lots of good twitter based, boots on the ground, type reporters on twitter that give you the real story without all the opinion and spin.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
D764F83E-4A03-4292-AB67-9635E52E6B4A.jpeg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see Elon has opened a huge can of worms yesterday on the internet about how the dnc, democraps, the biden team and the FBI used their influences to kill the hunter biden story on a privately owned company. There is even more information going to be posted today

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well we well have to see what the GOP is going to do about the Twitter release of emails between the GOP, FBI, DNC, democrats, rinos, and Biden regime. I personally don't care to see Kamala heels up Harris as president. But I would be more satisfied if the ones in charge would be brought to justice. No one is above the law, will be a interested week especially if Musk ends up posting more information. Another thing is I believe Twitter didn't finish the paperwork for the transfer of ownership to Musk till after the midterms for this exact reason.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was an interesting weekend for sure, there is a lot more to this than the hunter biden laptop, Well be seeing releases related to russia collusion, covid policy etc. Its a huge can of worms and I hope some of it ends up with the supreme court, but thats not a quick process. Also some interesting stuff going on related to kari lake, appears her opponent, who was a govt employee at the time, requested items be removed which likely hurt her in the election and Kari is not happy about it. That could get spicy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75