Early goose help

Myself and a few buddies have been scouting a field the past couple days and had planned to hunt it tomorrow on opener. It just so happened that that same field got posted today while we were there and we haven’t been able to find any other feeds near the area tonight. I’m wondering if anyone has any feeds they’ve seen or would be willing to share information on so we could atleast attempt to get some birds on opener. I understand if people don’t want to share spots, but we are all located in fargo thank!

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Few birds as of yet. Mostly dancing around in bean fields so out of luck in unharvested fields unless farmers are just sick of them devouring their beans.

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe just go ask for permission on the field that got posted. The worst that'll happen is they'll say no.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
not sure you can hunt an unharvested field even if you have permission. could be wrong. i agree. just ask permission and see what happens.

chad.symington

not sure you can hunt an unharvested field even if you have permission. could be wrong. i agree. just ask permission and see what happens.
Sure you can.

It is illegal to hunt in unharvested cereal and oilseed crops, including sprouted winter wheat, alfalfa, clover and other grasses grown for seed, without the owner’s consent.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
my corn.jpg

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
99% are marked No Hunting in unharvested crop, but yeah kind of surprising that isn't just the default.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are heading out this evening few birds here and there ready for war on Missouri river

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Myself and a few buddies have been scouting a field the past couple days and had planned to hunt it tomorrow on opener. It just so happened that that same field got posted today while we were there and we haven’t been able to find any other feeds near the area tonight. I’m wondering if anyone has any feeds they’ve seen or would be willing to share information on so we could atleast attempt to get some birds on opener. I understand if people don’t want to share spots, but we are all located in fargo thank!
Get away from Fargo, going to take a bunch of gas $$$$, but that’s how early season works. Tons of driving to find a few birds here and there

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84