Unclaimed property

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
it shows i have something to claim from draftkings inc?

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck. The state can be a real PITA to get your property back. For instance if the $ is from a time when you lived at a different address, they will not give it to you unless you can prove you lived there at that time. Who keeps utility bills for 20 years?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck. The state can be a real PITA to get your property back. For instance if the $ is from a time when you lived at a different address, they will not give it to you unless you can prove you lived there at that time. Who keeps utility bills for 20 years?

It was easy with no problems already approved for a check to be sent to my new address in 7 to 10 business days

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I found 2 cousins with money due ... 1 in Minot and 1 in SD. Sent the info to their dad.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was easy with no problems already approved for a check to be sent to my new address in 7 to 10 business days

Glad you had better success than my relatives have. My cousin has a rent deposit from an apartment he rented in college that they won't give him because he can't prove he lived there at the time. My uncle has a $50 cell phone rebate from when he lived in another town and he also doesn't have an old utility bill to show them. He probably could have gotten something from the utility company because only 5 years had passed since he tried to collect it, but for $50 he didn't make the effort other than the initial phone call. My cousin's was almost 20 years old and had no options to get records that far back.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got my final paycheck today from a high school job 20 years ago, the hoops you had to jump through before was like wasting time on a $5 rebate on box of shells and I had originally waved the white flag halfway through. Thanks for posting this Davey, found quite a few family members in my same boat as well haha.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad you had better success than my relatives have. My cousin has a rent deposit from an apartment he rented in college that they won't give him because he can't prove he lived there at the time. My uncle has a $50 cell phone rebate from when he lived in another town and he also doesn't have an old utility bill to show them. He probably could have gotten something from the utility company because only 5 years had passed since he tried to collect it, but for $50 he didn't make the effort other than the initial phone call. My cousin's was almost 20 years old and had no options to get records that far back.

Does he have a copy of an income tax return from back then that has his address on it? Maybe that would work as proof of residence.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you ever check into it ?

Unless there are more than one Draftkings Inc. I think that's a sports betting website or a fantasy sports site.

thinking it is somebody else with the same name as i have never gambled and have no idea what fantasy sports are

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 40