UND & BC in NYC

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
camper, it's 1 level lower than professional not 4. Kind of like how the Fcs is 1 level lower than the fbs. The elite ones go straight from College to the NHL skipping the other professional levels. Like Toews who is a 3 time Stanley cup champion and the captain of his team. I do like the way you played the last post though. Made me laugh.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is no point in arguing with this idiot. He obviously isn't smart enough to know that semi-pro teams have absolutely no comparison to college leagues. By his logic UND hockey is below semi-pro hockey. So then one must assume that NDSU football is below semi-pro football teams like the Minot Oilers or the Fargo Invaders.

Camper, we understand you don't like hockey. Good for you. Please take your shallow minded comments back to fishing buddy and let us discuss the topic.

I hate comparing hockey to football because other than the fact the state has both programs there is absolutely nothing to compare. They are different sports with a different fan base. But I will fall to your level and ask a few simple questions....If NDSU football players are so much more talented, successful, important, ect please provide a comparison of total salaries of UND Alumni in the NHL and NDSU Football Alumni in the NFL. Now i know you wont do that because it will prove the point that you will not admit. So lets just compare NCAA Div 1 hockey players playing in the NHL to total FCS players currently in the NFL. Again with a little research you will not give an answer instead you will try to make some stupid reference to UND not having a nickname.

I am a lifelong UND fan and love the sport of hockey as well as football. I'm excite that UND football is starting to move in the right direction but I am not so ignorant that I can't admit that NDSU's football program is far superior to UND's football program. Good for them. Its great to see the state gets some recognition. Now please grow up and stop pretending that your opinion is the only one on this site that matters.

HAHA Nice rant, I don't think I'm the one with my panties in a bunch. You seem to be spending more time defending your opinion than I am mine. I tell you what, I will grow up if you grow a pair. Hockey is a swell sport, happy?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88