Unlimited Immigration? NO!!!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why stop at illegals. While we're at it could throw in people that like to crap in the streets, complain homeless shelter food isn't good enough, live off welfare and refuse to even try to find a job, etc etc etc insert your favorite example. I got a customer that has seasonal workers that come up every year, really good hard working guys, those that decide to cause trouble or be a slug get sent back home basically.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If we want to save our country, mass deportation will be required... ASAP!!!

Im not talking about people who came here legally and want to be here and are willing to be productive and adopt our values.

100% of illegals need to go before it is too late, also the law protecting 'anchor babies' as US citizens need to be abolished.

Listening to what has happened in Europe should be a wake up call for everyone in this country.

Spot on lycan its shameful our government has allowed this invasion to continue, millions of 3rd world trash continue to invade every day

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
We literally have thousands of national guard troops on the border. I think the number deployed is the highest ever. No?
As far as I know, the National Guard troops generally go down to backfill non-field positions that allow CBP officers to spend more time in the field and less sitting at a desk. That may not be true for NG members with a law enforcement background, but those I know who have gone down to the border have been in support positions, not supplementing actual CBP officers on patrol. As far as actual numbers, I do not know if it's the highest it's ever been.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88