Veterans Outdoors Adventures North Dakota

Barnesco

We have started the planning to host a hunt this fall for the Veterans Outdoors Adventures. We are either going to do an early goose season hunt or a waterfowl hunt early in the season.

Has anyone on this forum participated in one of their outings or know much about the organization?

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure what you are asking, if it is are they legit, the answer is yes, if it is are they worth working with then again in my opinion the answer is yes. I have not participated in one of their activities directly but have a friend in the Brotherhood Keepers Motorcycle Club that is one of the main sponsors of this organization and he has seen and dealt with their work directly and tried to get me to apply for their adventures a few times as a veteran because of his belief in this organization. They just held a ice fishing derby tourney in SW ND, I believe the town hosting it was Regeant ND, maybe see if you can contact the bar in that town that had the results party and ask a few questions about the org. I guess that is the best answer I can give you not knowing what you are really asking. dukgnfsn

Barnesco

dukgnfsn -

I met a couple last year at the Mandan bull ride where they had a booth set up, as their organization was the main charity that was going to get proceeds from the event. That couple has since left the organization and I am trying to figure out how expansive their recruitment is and how well known they are with the outdoors scene of ND. I absolutely am committed to working with our veterans and was just trying to get more background on the success of their events. Thanks.

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Short of what I said above here is there actual web site, I am guessing you have been there already but there you can go to Gallery and look at pictures of the different events and get a feel for some of their stuff. They have set up events all over the country with success and with this type of work and cooperation I would guess they are a very worthy and well organized group, deep sea fishing of east coast, alligator hunting in Florida and other stuff. I am considering applying for a hunt they have in Kansas this year if I feel I will be healed from upcoming surgeries. Wish I could give you a first hand account but I hope to be able to in the future. Anything else I can possibly help you with feel free to PM me and will do what I can. The site https://www.veteransoutdoors.org/
dukgnfsn

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I worked with this group at their fishing event as the foundation I'm with sponsored a table of door prizes. Hope to do much more with them in the future. Big hearts and hard workers.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31