vikes vs. broncos

Who will in in the Vikes and Broncos game?

• Vikings

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Broncos

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer knows a guy whose sisters boyfriends 2nd cousins brother in laws friend who has happy hour in the same joint as a guy whose wives brother that knows a guy who worked in the vikes front office several years ago but still has connections in minneapolis.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer knows a guy whose sisters boyfriends 2nd cousins brother in laws friend who has happy hour in the same joint as a guy whose wives brother that knows a guy who worked in the vikes front office several years ago but still has connections in minneapolis.

#igotafreindthatknowsafriend hahahah

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You said three worst teams. Nothing about schedule. Keep making it up.as you go.......
nope, just pointing out they haven't played anybody worth a shit yet that's all

- - - Updated - - -

you had to go full retard didn't ya

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer also raises mink, overhauls diesels, build houses, knows a gal who knows a gynecologist, runs an oil pumper route, and guides on sakak, and hates rapala.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of you listen to Paul Allen today. He has pounded on the fact all week that Colorado is a legalized Marijuana state. NOONE will be in the stands; they'll all be up in the concession stands. LOL!! So it will feel like a home game for the Vikes instead of a road game, other than altitude.

BUT based on last years records of the teams from legal Marijuana states, I'll pick those teams over the sober ones anytime.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
nope, just pointing out they haven't played anybody worth a shit yet that's all

- - - Updated - - -

you had to go full retard didn't ya

Who have the Broncos played that are with a Shit? Ravens..nope. lions well the Vikings already destroyed them. The. Chiefs have only won one game so keep.searching for.a.clue. with the Vikings road record I think Denver will win but I will never understand what it is like living with the burden of being the smartest all knowing on everything from skipping rocks to brain surgery you have to.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who have the Broncos played that are with a Shit? Ravens..nope. lions well the Vikings already destroyed them. The. Chiefs have only won one game so keep.searching for.a.clue. with the Vikings road record I think Denver will win but I will never understand what it is like living with the burden of being the smartest all knowing on everything from skipping rocks to brain surgery you have to.

fightingkids-1.jpg
:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel:;:duel

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer also raises mink, overhauls diesels, build houses, knows a gal who knows a gynecologist, runs an oil pumper route, and guides on sakak, and hates rapala.

I am a gynocologist

- - - Updated - - -

they haven't played anybody either. But Payton Manning can damn near beat the vikings all by himself lol.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No their defense is good. Manning has looked like a decrepit old man.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will say I'm impressed with you Vikings Lemmings this year. Most years by week 3 the purple shit is back in the closet!!

:;:cheers

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
The queens will get spanked up against a real pro team like Denver,not to mention teddy sucks and doesn't have a deep ball even tho he tries he'll be off target,the queens better hope walsh has his shit together as well.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
The queens will get spanked up against a real pro team like Denver,not to mention teddy sucks and doesn't have a deep ball even tho he tries he'll be off target,the queens better hope walsh has his shit together as well.

So far you are SPOT ON!!!!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could have laid over and died like in week one. Nice to see the Vikings not quit. Now keep the momentum rolling in the second half.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well for.Not.being a pro team they gave the donkeys everything they could handle. That missed fg was huge. Denver has no chance if they can only beat the worst team in the nfl by 3 at home.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the way teddy stands in the pocket and is not afraid to get hit, usually when the pocket collapses the first instinct is to run. Good game vikes

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88