vikes vs. broncos

Who will in in the Vikes and Broncos game?

• Vikings

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Broncos

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blair Walsh cost them the game, and Peyton manning has dropped off a lot. Neither team is making a SB run in their current conditions. Other than that bookies had a great week.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Very good game. But yes Walsh effed up big time, and Teddy had way too much pressure all game. I was impressed with how he hung in there and took hits all day. Would have been nice to get a w out of this one.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
It was a good game to watch atleast they kept it close. Good thing for a couple picks.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The vikes definitely need to beef up the oline. I know Denvers dline is good but the vikes oline has sucked all year

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep a patch work oline due to injury playing against that best dline in the nfl showed. Even at that not for a missed fg in the first quarter could have been a different out come. I would say Teddy did pretty good for being under duress the whole game. His stats compared to manning in his first 16 games is interesting since we all like numbers so much here. But so much for the blow out our few resident pro predictions gurus had. The biggest plus i got was they did not lay down and die on the road like they have in the past.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Manning kept Minnesota in the game with two huge pics. The one before half was really big. If the Vikes give up points right before half, like everyone watching thought was going to happen, its a whole different 2nd half. To go down and get that TD off Mannings pick, showed me a lot. Typically they just kick a FG

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gotta say, Bridgewater impressed the hell out of me. He played a heck of a game considering he was getting the crap knocked out of him. Great game, but not too good for my heart!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88