Vikings game

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss Chucky color commenting. I like Chris Berman, but he's more of an anchor than a game caller. Game seems sloppy on both sides.

Boomer was the greatest when I was a kid. Almost can't handle him doing games. He's a legend but his innovative style has become the same old thing.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some tackling dummies could of done better than the vikes oline that was terrible game by everyone the oline being the worst performance

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even hyde scoring 30 fantasy points for me couldnt help the disappointment in the loss, let alone having dez bryant on my fantasy team :'( 3 measely points..damn u rudolph tonite!
Vikes are going to have to committ to either making AP an absolute force again or just be mediocre, cant survive the season with play-calling like tonite whatsoever..looked like a complete confused offense from mr turner all night long and was painful to watch, commit one way or the other. Special teams is another story and wtf happened to walsh, gross.

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way they played last night, I would have to agree. They have the best running back in the league, the best play caller in turner, a good quarterback. What is the problem. Looked like the practice squad out there. Might be another disappointing year to be a Vikes fan.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way they played last night, I would have to agree. They have the best running back in the league, the best play caller in turner, a good quarterback. What is the problem. Looked like the practice squad out there. Might be another disappointing year to be a Vikes fan.

None of that matters without an oline and there oline is an absolute disgrace

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looked like, "The Keystone Cops in San Fran" last night. Both teams bumbled around for much of the game.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go vikes I think it's going to a good year :cool:

Every year I hear about how the Queens are going 'all the way'...... then it suddenly becomes very quiet by week 5.
Well, this year didn't disappoint me. It's going to be the same thing by week 3!!! LOL

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings are a bad bad football team. Teddy isn't the answer that's for sure. The O'line is the worst in the league. They will start the season 0-5 or 0-6 it appears. As stated above will be lucky to win five.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
yea, here we go again. looked like a bunch of grade school kids on both sides. we got a problem with the O line for sure. O well Vikings fan my whole life. Its a good team just have to get there sh*T together.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am glad I like hunting and fishing as having to endure sitting and watching this team on Sunday afternoons would cause me to drink massive quantities of liquid libations. Hummm..ok..I guess I could handle it a time or two! haha

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Vikings are a bad bad football team. Teddy isn't the answer that's for sure. The O'line is the worst in the league. They will start the season 0-5 or 0-6 it appears. As stated above will be lucky to win five.

I can't put that on teddy when he has time he made the passes. The refs not calling that pass interference was a game changer. The oline sucks balls.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't put that on teddy when he has time he made the passes. The refs not calling that pass interference was a game changer. The oline sucks balls.
did you not see all the wide open receivers he missed? they weren't even close. He will never be a pocket passer. He is not built to stay in the pocket and take hits. And he knows it. The O'line is not good but they will always look bad when they have a QB that can't stay in the pocket. How do you block for that?

- - - Updated - - -

yea, here we go again. looked like a bunch of grade school kids on both sides. we got a problem with the O line for sure. O well Vikings fan my whole life. Its a good team just have to get there sh*T together.
I've been a vikes fan since the 60's. They are not a good team. They're a long ways from it right now.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
As a Niners fan I enjoyed the game. I figured the score would be what it was. Just figured it would be the other way around. I was pleasantly surprised by how well the Niners played and how poorly the Vikes played.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like Joe Montana, when he was passing for the 9'rs I too was a fan. Never stopped being a Vikes fan, just picked up on Montana and the winning team he lead.

ElDuderino

Founding Member
Founding Member
What I don't get is how many people on here complain about Minnesota and yet you still root for the Vikings. You know they are IN Minnesota right???? So there for you are supporting the state that gets bashed. Odd.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5