Vikings game

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juan, got the salsa made last night. Boy is that a friggen process. All the hard work and then one jar slipped and busted as I was putting it in the pot. So I got 2.5 jars out of the process. The serrano peppers add a nice kick at the very end of it. I added enough to keep my wife out of it. :;:muahahaShe hates hot food.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
8 first rounders in 4 years and they are still worse than a middle of the road team? Sure glad they've stuck it out with spielman. I imagine when he puts a jigsaw puzzle together, a rather large sledge hammer is used.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Every year I hear about how the Queens are going 'all the way'...... then it suddenly becomes very quiet by week 5.
Well, this year didn't disappoint me. It's going to be the same thing by week 3!!! LOL

I'm gonna throw the BS flag on this.

Really????? You hear that EVERY year. Where do you live?...Candyland? I'm a Vike's fan, and when I talk with other Vike fans, its NEVER, "we're gonna go all the way". There have been years (few) where there is hope, and its usually legit. This year there is (was) hope/talk of staking a step in the right direction, MAYBE, (a big maybe) even playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

What I don't get is how many people on here complain about Minnesota and yet you still root for the Vikings. You know they are IN Minnesota right???? So there for you are supporting the state that gets bashed. Odd.

I was a Vikes fan because my Dad rooted for them, and back in the 70's, there wasn't the animosity towards out of staters. They didn't start fn up the hunting till the mid 80's.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juan, got the salsa made last night. Boy is that a friggen process. All the hard work and then one jar slipped and busted as I was putting it in the pot. So I got 2.5 jars out of the process. The serrano peppers add a nice kick at the very end of it. I added enough to keep my wife out of it. :;:muahahaShe hates hot food.

I have a large pot, that when full makes just over 7 quart jars of salsa. I am not willing to start the process unless that pot will be full. I then find it worth heating up the hot water bath and using the entire jar rack. With the half quart or so extra we have a little bowl of fresh stuff to enjoy right away.
If I am short in filling that pot, I will add some canned dice tomatoes or tomato sauce or whatever I might have handy. Usually the first round always has enough garden tomatoes to cover it, some years its 3 pots on the first batch. One year we must have canned 35 jars of salsa, fricken 2 day job that about makes you buy over the counter slop, with the words salsa printed on the label.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I did fifteen quarts of salsa last night. Have hoards more tomatoes coming.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not a Vikings fan, however I did think they would be a better team this year.

Some of the positives:

1. It is only one game, and the first game

2. The Vikings have never been a good road team

3. SF defense looked a lot better than they were supposed to be

4. John Sullivan’s absences was extremely noticeable

On to the negatives:

1. They’re the Vikings

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like the queens will suck again! unreal,last year was the same,just can't make it in the endzone,we need a QB and front line that protect him,bridgewater sucks!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can be best offense but your defense has to be even better. Vikings are a young team give them time and I am not a big fan of a quarterback that can't read a defense to call out players on the defense for possible play changes. Have to be willing stand in the pocket and take a sack, even Payton can stand in the pocket and take a hit.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the difference between the Oakland Raiders and the Minnesota Vikings?

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody see the video of the Vikes fan catching a beat down in the parking lot after the game? I saw the video on facebook. Looks pretty bad. I'm not sure if I believe the story posted with it, but sad when the guy gets jumped by like 5 people and is getting kicked in the head while he is down. Sounds like he may have pushed a Niners fans wife and then made some comment asking for a fight but still. As a Niners fan it sickens me to see something like that after the game.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5