Walk in cooler rental

Ruffnd

I am looking for a portable cooler to rent for about a week. would anyone have one they would rent out or know of one that could be rented? I need it the last weekend of June.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would an extra large cooler do the trick? I've got one that will fit an entire bull elk quartered with enough ice to keep it cold for 4 days or so.

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I would just haul a freezer and generator and run the generator 3 or 4 times a day for a hr or so. We always took a freezer along Elk hunting and they worked great keeping meat froze or good and cold.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure of the application your looking for, On the road or home butcher ? If you get in a pinch and have a garage with a window you can make a temporary makeshift shift cooler with a window air conditioner . Tarp works ok in the fall when it's cooler but this time of the year I'd be tempted to use ridged sheets of insulation and duct tape.

Ruffnd

It would be at home use. I never thought of using a air conditioner. With the temperatures we’ve been having i would worry it wouldn’t keep up. I might just have to buy a couple of refrigerators then I can sell them when I’m done. Thanks for the info.

mikef

★★★ Legendary Member
You can rent reefer vans or trailers. Not sure how big you are looking for. Some plug in so your not running a diesel

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would be at home use. I never thought of using a air conditioner. With the temperatures we’ve been having i would worry it wouldn’t keep up. I might just have to buy a couple of refrigerators then I can sell them when I’m done. Thanks for the info.
Look into cool bots. May or may not work for you. But they’re really cool

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Martins welding in Dickinson rents out a cooler trailer (bumper pull type) you can haul with a pickup truck, try giving them a call

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84