Well this is going to get interesting

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah that's all well and good but the camp isn't on standing rock and was never technically endorsed by the tribe therefore it would fall under Morton County.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean this may come as a surprise to you but the Bismarck Landfill is in Burleigh County not Morton.

I would guess with the type of trash Bismarck is the only landfill licensed to take this type of trash, god only knows what is in it.

Ah that's all well and good but the camp isn't on standing rock and was never technically endorsed by the tribe therefore it would fall under Morton County.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just so you guys know its not just going north we get some in our land fill to.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just so you know dean, the tribe owns the protest, all of it, including the environmental disaster caused by the terrorist environmentalists, don't be gettin' all technical on us now

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video]http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/Sanitation-crews-work-to-remove-massive-amounts-of-garbage-from-DAPL-protest-camp-before-spring-thaw-412954433.html[/video]

Why don't they dump the trash in the standing rock reservation, why haul it to Bismarck??!!!!
evidence preservation?

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you know dean, the tribe owns the protest, all of it, including the environmental disaster caused by the terrorist environmentalists, don't be gettin' all technical on us now
yes they own it. and anybody fishing the prairie knights fishing tourney this summer should be castrated.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video]http://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/Sanitation-crews-work-to-remove-massive-amounts-of-garbage-from-DAPL-protest-camp-before-spring-thaw-412954433.html[/video]

Why don't they dump the trash in the standing rock reservation, why haul it to Bismarck??!!!!

Those people have names dont ya know!

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dean this may come as a surprise to you but the Bismarck Landfill is in Burleigh County not Morton.

I would guess with the type of trash Bismarck is the only landfill licensed to take this type of trash, god only knows what is in it.
It might surprise you but standing rock is a sovereign nation and thus not like just hopping over a county line.

- - - Updated - - -

Now let's see you win that in a court fight. The tribe would be almost impossible to bring anything against because it was all run by third party's giving the tribe one giant ass loophole to go through and they very much did that on purpose! It's not what you know it's what you can prove in a court of law.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
yes they own it. and anybody fishing the prairie knights fishing tourney this summer should be castrated.

That's the biggest loss here. The PKC tourney is an exceptionally well organized event.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well the light is now green and I'm betting the pipe will be moving as early as tonight if they have the crew near by. They already put in the lead and tail sections in weeks ago so this shouldn't take to long. Now to see how nuts the protest goes but either way thank God those dipshits will be gone before the weather gets nice.

Last edited:

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now let's see you win that in a court fight. The tribe would be almost impossible to bring anything against because it was all run by third party's giving the tribe one giant ass loophole to go through and they very much did that on purpose! It's not what you know it's what you can prove in a court of law.[/QUOTE]

Why does everything have to be a court fight with you. The tribe owns the environmental disaster, they were the criminal trespassers, agitators, and terrorists. The tribe should take care of the environmental disaster they caused, dump their garbage on "their" land. And then bill them for any help the USA provided.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They appear to be sovereign only when it suits them.
Oh no disagreement there. It's hard to be a sovereign nation when all you do is consume and never produce anything if they were truly sovereign they would last all of a week!

- - - Updated - - -

Why does everything have to be a court fight with you. The tribe owns the environmental disaster, they were the criminal trespassers, agitators, and terrorists. The tribe should take care of the environmental disaster they caused, dump their garbage on "their" land. And then bill them for any help the USA provided.

Because everything is a court fight in this place we call the real world! You literally just said bill them for something they're not technically liable for. so guess what you send them that bill and you'll find yourself in this magical little wonderous place called Court! I'm just pointing out how it works....not how we want it to work or how it should work just the fact that this is how it does work.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no disagreement there. It's hard to be a sovereign nation when all you do is consume and never produce anything if they were truly sovereign they would last all of a week!

- - - Updated - - -

Because everything is a court fight in this place we call the real world! You literally just said bill them for something they're not technically liable for. so guess what you send them that bill and you'll find yourself in this magical little wonderous place called Court! I'm just pointing out how it works....not how we want it to work or how it should work just the fact that this is how it does work.

Also it is like trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip as much as you try it just aint going to work. That bill would end up in the land fill with all the other garbage. It is time to clean up never go to PK again and move on with life

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, win or lose at a court case or anything else that comes up, we all pay.

Natives and their tribes don't pay for a damn thing. Never have, never will.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So does this term sovereign have the terms "use other countries (USA taxpayers) tax base" in its definition of sovereignty?

Cause I tried to tell my father when 18 years of age, that I was an adult and he couldn't tell me what to do, then he explained the entire part about how he is funding my adulthood, and turns out he could tell me what to do from sun up to sun down...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So does this term sovereign have the terms "use other countries (USA taxpayers) tax base" in its definition of sovereignty?

Cause I tried to tell my father when 18 years of age, that I was an adult and he couldn't tell me what to do, then he explained the entire part about how he is funding my adulthood, and turns out he could tell me what to do from sun up to sun down...

Maybe now that we have a leader with a nut sack that might work. I would like to see him say that peoples heads would explode

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
It might surprise you but standing rock is a sovereign nation and thus not like just hopping over a county line.

- - - Updated - - -

Now let's see you win that in a court fight. The tribe would be almost impossible to bring anything against because it was all run by third party's giving the tribe one giant ass loophole to go through and they very much did that on purpose! It's not what you know it's what you can prove in a court of law.

When your elected chairman openly calls for protesters to join the fight and then gets himself arrested on the frontlines of said fight, I don't think you'd need a great attorney to argue that the Tribe itself has some culpability. How much culpability though? Now that is the big question. You have to remember, the tribal chairman himself has also stated how they would use money donated to the protesters for helping with the Tribe's costs for the protests. He can't claim ownership of the funds while not also claiming at least part ownership of the GoFundMe accounts, can he? That would seem like outright theft.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes but he personally backed it not the tribe and that's huge. A person is allowed to have their own opinion without the government they represent being responsible for the opinion of their leader. Thank God that's true or Trump would be far more scary then he is.

Now this needs to be said .....who do you think is leading the way on this clean up and shouldering at least half the 200,000 bill? You act as if standing rock is doing nothing when in fact they are leading the way on this!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 11