Well this is going to get interesting

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
the true side of the story will never be told by most of the media outlets as proof of this was during the presidential elections. They don't give a rat's ass about truth. Everything is minorities as this is an all about me society we now live it. PC my ass...

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I'm a little curious as to why there were 12 to 15 border patrol rigs heading down six in a convoy. wouldn't they fall under federal control and if so what are they there to do? in all I counted 41 different cars that were out of state heading down 6 and that's excluding rigs from SD and all trucks.

They say they pulled a piece of shrapnel out of the girl's arm. I'm hoping and assuming the chunk was handed over to the authorities and should be relatively easy for them to ID what it came from whether that be colmon or flash bang.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just saw a post that said any leo's that have had to deal with this or are dealing with this bs are invited down to the corral bar in Bis today after 4 for a turkey dinner....that's good to see stuff like that

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huffranger, you are owed a beer. Thanks for posting that list. Picked up a load of goodies in Little Minneapolis and hauling it with me to Bismarck.

Edit: Rizzo, thanks for the list. You and Huff both get a beer.

Last edited:

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you suppose the protesters will celebrate Thanksgiving?
The word is they are going to protest outside police officers homes tomorrow. You know the ones they've stalked since this started. Guess we'll know tomorrow.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The word is they are going to protest outside police officers homes tomorrow. You know the ones they've stalked since this started. Guess we'll know tomorrow.

So the very people that are doing their (at this point horrible job), are somehow responsible for this pipeline they are against?
did spoons really make me fat?

liberal logic is effn insane.

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully they hand out the new participation trophy to each and every one of them :
IMG_0021.JPG

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty awesome feeling handing over the treats to the folks keeping things safe for our family.

We delivered them to the ft rice staging area. The national guard guys were great, smiles from all the LEO's.

Anybody reading this can do the same.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are feeding them in shifts at Fort Yates for Thanksgiving. Some type of concert on Friday. The actress Woodley is paying for the meal. So maybe they won't be in Bismarck, maybe?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I'm a little curious as to why there were 12 to 15 border patrol rigs heading down six in a convoy. wouldn't they fall under federal control and if so what are they there to do? in all I counted 41 different cars that were out of state heading down 6 and that's excluding rigs from SD and all trucks.

They say they pulled a piece of shrapnel out of the girl's arm. I'm hoping and assuming the chunk was handed over to the authorities and should be relatively easy for them to ID what it came from whether that be colmon or flash bang.
feds are coming now

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw too where they are sending some border agents down there. Doesn't make any sense unless that is how they will say we sent help to ND . Way too little too late....

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I saw too where they are sending some border agents down there. Doesn't make any sense unless that is how they will say we sent help to ND . Way too little too late....
token gesture. we don't want the damn corrupt feds anyway.

Magpie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Border Patrol has a mutual aid agreement with ND. All BP agents are deputized by the state of North Dakota. They can be called in by the Attorney General for something like this. They aid and assist local LEO and emergency services year round. I have a friend who is an BP agent, he was down there a couple of weeks ago.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are feeding them in shifts at Fort Yates for Thanksgiving. Some type of concert on Friday. The actress Woodley is paying for the meal. So maybe they won't be in Bismarck, maybe?
Not to mention Jane fucking fonda will be there to help serve. Any nam vets want to give her a visit! ;:;banghead

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah with a few extra gallons thrown in for good measure!:;:howdy

I see the one armed Bandits father was quoted as saying she still maintains it was a flash bang. the wording of that leads me to believe there is sizable info pushing the story back to the truth. now if she really was planting an IED I would assume she's looking at some huge jail time. as for her father it not a surprise he's conducted himself the way he has. left-wing nut job environmental professional protesters often come from left-wing nut job environmental professional protesters so I'm sure he's just another turd in the punch bowl.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 335
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 183
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74