Well this is going to get interesting

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh. Haha. You mean Prarieghost. I'm only 30. But Prarieghost? Yah he's older than dinosaur shit.

;) Ghost, I remember when rocks were soft.

Db-2 My uncle had one of those sleds with a coal stove and window in front. They drilled two holes in front, one for each rein, then tied them together inside. Otherwise it was a heck of a ride if you dropped the reins just after saying gidap.

Fort Totten aye. Perhaps you remember some of our old hired hands. Jimmy Little Ghost, Ambrose Iron Heart, Grey Feathers, etc. Darn old memory. I remember Jimmy well, but perhaps messed up first names with other people on the others.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
guywhofishes:
When I came I try using db but this site said no so it became db-2.

I was probably one of the last to stay at fishing buddies. But it is hard to visit a site when no one talks and the find ladies picture were no were to be found. Try saying some crab to get a responds over there but no luck. Only took a month on how to join here and then another month on how to post. Finally this site gave me a password that work so I was on and able to post. Maybe in time I can post a picture with a topic. Do have a couple I would like to show from this fall.
I will still visit FB and add now and then but do enjoy this site and hopefully it does not go down that same road as FB did.

PG:
My rocks were always hard and dropping the reins. You did not do that as there was no way to get them back. You just rode it out.
There was an Ambrose that my dad traded a bottle for a belt buckle back in the fifties. I have wore that same nickel silver buckle since that time and plan to pass it down one day. There was a gray feathers but not sure the same.

Anyways hopefully by spring the pipe is in, it does not break and we all can go on to the next thing with no one dead this winter. However ever spring up in this country in the old days one would find bodies when the spring thaw came. And that's the truth? db

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder how this will go when all these "activists" start turning on the Tribe/people they were "helping" and praising/pitying.
Be interesting to see what a Hippie vs indigenous people fight looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't even want to know the stank with all of them piled in one building ;:;barf

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to North Dakota. The weather is no damn joke people. It's now time to go home and get a job.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting tidbit, I was looking through one of our boxes of treasures and trinkets and found a Standing Rock token from 1875 that was good for one pound of salt. Found pictures of them online , worth about $ 100

salt token 2.pngsalt token.png

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is nothing the state can do right now to disband the camp and look good doing it. Might as well get it over with.

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Interesting that in Mr. Gilbertt, from the "Say Anything" site indicated that someone is apparently bringing up a snowplow from Minneapolis. I wonder how many of those vehicles at the camp have engine block heaters. Sounds like around December 6th, we might see the coldest temps this fall. They are talking several days of below zero. That might freeze the up their port-a-pots! I think it is time for the feds to seize all of these donation websites to offset the cost of cleanup when this is all done. Protesters have a pay for a new bridge!!!

What part of "GO HOME" do they not understand. I think Chairman Archambault would love to see them all leave anytime and start from scratch with some productive dialogue with all the parties involved. Anyone have any news of the open forum that took place last night at the Bismarck Library?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
;:;rofl love it. whiny bitches. I wouldn't want them stinky bastards in my hotel either. they shipped that dude all the way from australia is appears

- - - Updated - - -

According to Reuters, ND officials are laying siege to the camp by blocking any deliveries of goods:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-north-dakota-pipeline-idUSKBN13O2FD
we'll get em out one way or another;:;rofl now block anyone else from entering. and only allow people to leave. and take photos of their id's when they leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting that in Mr. Gilbertt, from the "Say Anything" site indicated that someone is apparently bringing up a snowplow from Minneapolis. I wonder how many of those vehicles at the camp have engine block heaters. Sounds like around December 6th, we might see the coldest temps this fall. They are talking several days of below zero. That might freeze the up their port-a-pots! I think it is time for the feds to seize all of these donation websites to offset the cost of cleanup when this is all done. Protesters have a pay for a new bridge!!!

What part of "GO HOME" do they not understand. I think Chairman Archambault would love to see them all leave anytime and start from scratch with some productive dialogue with all the parties involved. Anyone have any news of the open forum that took place last night at the Bismarck Library?
no one will be allowed to come in and service the porta potties now either it appears

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

no one will be allowed to come in and service the porta potties now either it appears[/QUOTE]

GREEEHEEEEEASSSY

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Interesting tidbit, I was looking through one of our boxes of treasures and trinkets and found a Standing Rock token from 1875 that was good for one pound of salt. Found pictures of them online , worth about $ 100

bad844baf7f5a3d48b390b9e03311bc4.jpgc86271c6c222bc8077307845fd49089b.jpg

I'll third the neat. Pure silver?
i'll give you the hundred dollars and 1 pound of salt

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is nothing the state can do right now to disband the camp and look good doing it. Might as well get it over with.

I say leave them be and let this all go away on its own. Cold weather and patience are key.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
The key here is to read the headline above the headline! much ado about nothing.

20161129_145403.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19