What’s with this guy?

( deleted account )

Banned
Banned
I’m too busy this am to copy a link to this this am, but there was a good guy (s) with a gun story out of Oklahoma yesterday. Some guy with no known grudge shows up at a cafe and starts shooting people. A couple good guys with guns ran out to their cars, got their guns then blew the bad guy away! Good for them!
what is really weird about this is that the bad guy was reported to be wearing EAR PROTECTION and EYE PROTECTION, like he was shooting at a range!!??!! WT Heck? Weirdest thing I ever heard of! Any ideas what would be going on in his noggin?

Lapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Safety first. I say that jokingly but at the same time not. It’s impossible to say what these whack jobs are thinking and it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if the guy didn’t think, well, I’m going shooting so I need my protective gear.

rodcontrol

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe he didn't want to hear the screams and cries from his victims.....sick bastard!!!

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I love to hear these stories of good guys with guns stepping in and taking control. I am sure the liberal left will spin it somehow. We need more good guys carrying and maybe some of these idiots will think twice before shooting up public places.

Fish On!

sheds

Founding Member
Founding Member
Weird how story's like these barely make the news when guns stop the violence.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 118
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49