Summer of 1967. I was there.
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,662 Likes 3,385 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Oct 3, 2026 #1,101 Summer of 1967. I was there.
svnmag Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 21,176 Likes 5,350 Points 1,158 Location Here Oct 3, 2026 #1,102 I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus: Last edited: Oct 3, 2026
I'm always on a WHO kick: Pay ATTENTION to the obsessive compulsive/A.D.D. drums (and Entwhistle's GENIUS bass) . It's sad Moon burned out for a completely different reason than Bonham and essentially the same way. They were good friends: Bonus:
Zogman Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 5,662 Likes 3,385 Points 833 Location NW Angle, MN and Grand Forks, ND Sunday at 7:52 AM #1,103
svnmag Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 20, 2015 Posts 21,176 Likes 5,350 Points 1,158 Location Here Sunday at 8:48 PM #1,104 All correct: Fuck Ai: Last edited: Sunday at 9:53 PM
A Auggie Founding Member Founding Member Joined Apr 13, 2015 Posts 2,891 Likes 1,871 Points 593 Location Dickinson, ND Tuesday at 6:02 AM #1,105