What type of bullet was used on that gorilla?

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is all of the video available? I saw one with the gorilla and boy in the corner, which I believe is where the kid fell in. Then I saw the clip with the two in the moat but not the corner. Some time later I saw a clip where the gorilla drug the kid from the corner to where I think the other clip was taken. The drag was not a casual stroll by any means. My first thought is Coco found lunch. From what I have gathered the kid was taken further into the enclosure including up a ladder. Don't suppose we will get to view the kill shot or the entire event. Too many feelers would explode. Would that gorilla make some good jerky?

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
My perspective is animals are animals and humans are humans. They made the right decision i could give two f's endangered or not. Glad to see we still have Americans with ball sacks that can make the tough decision.

right on!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet if they would have thrown a friendly fat housecat down there for him to play with, the ape would have forgotten about the kid long enough to put a dart in his ass....

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet if they would have thrown a friendly fat housecat down there for him to play with, the ape would have forgotten about the kid long enough to put a dart in his ass....

Ya because every one has a friendly fat house cat sitting around to throw in a cage to distract a gorilla....... What if iron man would have came and flown in to the cage used his stun gun to just shock the ape a little then thrown the kid to captain america for the hero shot. Whats stupid is the dumbass what ifs you come up with to save a titty sprinkles animals life whilst a little kid is being thrown around. Lots of stuff went wrong but two things went right some one pulled the trigger the kid is alive. The end. The kid goes home to his family the the other gorillas could give two shits that humbug or what ever his name was..... is dead.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
well he was living off of others work, free food, medical, housing, etc., so I would guess it is safe to say that monkey was a liberal

- - - Updated - - -

That monkey must've been a Democrat

haha

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya because every one has a friendly fat house cat sitting around to throw in a cage to distract a gorilla....... What if iron man would have came and flown in to the cage used his stun gun to just shock the ape a little then thrown the kid to captain america for the hero shot. Whats stupid is the dumbass what ifs you come up with to save a titty sprinkles animals life whilst a little kid is being thrown around. Lots of stuff went wrong but two things went right some one pulled the trigger the kid is alive. The end. The kid goes home to his family the the other gorillas could give two shits that humbug or what ever his name was..... is dead.

Haha, you make me lol... I bet the housecat trick would have worked tho! Ive seen videos of monkeys playing with cats, so I know they like them....
kok_2001227b.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you like watching big black gorillas pet the pussy?

- - - Updated - - -

My bad i never but 2 and 2 together that gorilla is your lady friend in your avatars little brother. Sorry for the family tragedy. :;:

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
He did drag the kid by his foot, but even that was probably him being protective, he was trying to escape and take the kid along, he wasnt threatened by the kid, he was threatened by the situation. If he felt at all threatened by the kid, he could have killed him 100 times in that 20 minutes the kid was down there, much of the time he was being very gentle towards the child. The whole "what if it was your kid" argument is stupid and shouldnt even be considered.

BTW I agree, that ape would make a kick ass full body mount for my office!

You obviously dont have kids.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love reading the comments. Here's a good one.

WakeUp says: May 31, 2016 at 2:54 pm
Lazy, fat, pig of a mother was witnessed playing on her cell phone for several minutes while child repeatedly said he was going to ‘go swimming’ inside the gorilla’s enclosure. Baby daddy is a career criminal. Disgusting pair, should lose custody of their welfare meal tickets aka ‘kids.’

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member

I bet if they threw your girlfriend down there, that monkey would neuter himself

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No animals life is worth more than a human one. Period. Whether or not a tranquilizer dart would have worked is irrelevant because it's not worth the risk. Put the animal down and move on:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Racism, because he was a silver back, and not an Orangutan?

#monkeylivesmatter

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Racism, because he was a silver back, and not an Orangutan?

#monkeylivesmatter

what's wrong with you they are not monkeys they are hominoids (great apes to be exact) , I can't believe you would type such nonsense*

* (written in my best KurtR font)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1