What type of bullet was used on that gorilla?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I want that job, I have always wanted to shoot a monkey. I wonder if the guy gets to keep the hide, or maybe even a full mount?
there's a monkey at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. you can shoot. Oh damn that sounded racist.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Been nice knowin ya eye,:) say hi to the Bundys and the Hammonds.

OPINION
[h=1]Government’s monitoring of social media raises privacy concerns[/h]
bobbarr-611359718.jpg
BOB BARR
Former Congressman (R-GA)

9:17 AM 01/13/2012​

We all know that sending tweets and status updates on Twitter and Facebook for the world to see can occasionally cause headaches for senders. People have been fired or penalized by their employers for posting controversial things on social networking sites.
Now it has come to light that snooping on these sites is not limited to employers, prospective employers, prying family members or jilted lovers. Since February of last year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has been creating accounts on blogs and social networking sites, including Twitter and Facebook, to scan for references to hundreds of terms the department now asserts relate to natural disasters or terrorist attacks, and which therefore are fair game for government data-mining.

Some of the “suspect” terms being monitored and analyzed by the feds might be considered appropriate targets for concern, in a very broad sense. For example, the list reportedly includes terms such as “dirty bomb” and “attack.” Many others, however, are hardly so ominous; words such as “exercise” and “task force” are included in the monitoring database. Homeland Security apparently believes that it can collect and analyze such benign words in social network communications, because they might — in a classic example of bureaucratic gobbledygook — “provide situational awareness and establish a common operating picture for the federal government, and for those state, local, and tribal governments, as appropriate.”

In its public statements about this data-surfing project, the government has promised it won’t post the information it gathers or attempt to connect with other users. One would be hard-pressed to imagine these bureaucrats making such claims with a straight face, since, in the same description, they declare that any information related to a national, state or local “emergency” — which presumably would include communications containing such ominous terms as “exercise” — will be stored for up to five years

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/01/13/g...-media-raises-privacy-concerns/#ixzz4AjZt3Vi5

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suppose I should not mention that my doctor told me that after my stent and beta blockers I should exercise at least 30 minutes a day. Vollmer I suppose we couldn't get a one finger salute in the emoticons? Oooops good bye everyone. :::

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 1
Top Bottom