Whatcha doing right now...

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on a ship off the coast of Liberia, Africa motoring NNW at 11.2 knots; just starting week 5 of a 5 week work trip that is going to run into overtime before we get to Las Palmas, Canary Islands next Thursday night. This trip out is going to be 40 days long. Next trip will be up in the Labrador Sea off the east coast of Canada with a 2 day crew boat ride to and from the ship.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taking a break at work pondering on where to fish at this Saturday.
Thinking I might invade Johnr's territory.

Try skunk AREA they are bitting better up there. If I was going up this weekend I would buy you a blue yummy (ice cold Busch light )

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was mowing the lawn on the rider, getting stuff done so I could go to the Lake on vacation next week until the riding mower decided to start on FIRE! Only have about a third of the lawn mowed. Now I have to talk to insurance adjusters, go buy another mower, and get the lawn mowed before I can go to the Lake. Plus I have to go to work tomorrow. Can I use a sick day tomorrow for my mowers funeral? ; )

Crankn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got done spraying some soybeans checking out nodak angler and heading to Devils Lake in the morning. Mr.Mike your luck sounds like mine hope things start going better. When you get to the lake it will be worth it!

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got done spraying some soybeans checking out nodak angler and heading to Devils Lake in the morning. Mr.Mike your luck sounds like mine hope things start going better. When you get to the lake it will be worth it!

Thanks Crankn
Come hell or high water I'll get er done! Devils Lake is calling me! On the plus side I will have a new mower at home ; )

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Packing for devils lake yet once again while enjoying an ice cold miller! #3dAyweekendssucknot

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got home from a lil golfing. Now to conquer the interwebs. Maybe get a little work done, maybe fire up some bovada and play some poker. Tough decision.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
"'bout to try n seduce the wife. wish me luck"​

I've always found a favorite snack surprise which doesn't cause fetid breath to be effective. I'm not talking about exposing yourself. Arrange it nicely on one of those plate deals, serve then spruce up the kitchen. When finished, disclose you're feeling a bit "Bruce Jenner" and challenge her to re-charge your Ed Shultz.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

DarkWhiskey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got done picking up and stacking 300 idiot cubes, wondering why I own horses ;:;banghead oh yea cuz the kids wanted them. Another 1000 cubes and hiking the mountains for elk should be a breeze or maybe not.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Staying up too late trying to figure out how to get a creature with the brain the size of an almond to not outsmart me..... ( walleye ) When I should be sleeping because tomorrow I have 4 different planes to catch and over 3000 miles to travel to get home.

Three tourneys to fish, 42 days off and I believe I need to do some hands on research on this ( blue yummy ) thing..

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Workin on some web stuff, building some sites and hoping to flip them so I can by a new Ranger. IT WILL HAPPEN! I'd die a happy man tomorrow if I could pull one home, even if I didn't get the chance to use it much lol.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
changing Oil in thisi phone 031.jpgand prepping for a little ride to Glacier park and finishing up with Stugis.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84