Founding Member
Founding Member
one hint something very big happen where the guy is standing
delete 658.jpg

freiday31

Founding Member
Founding Member
Allegedly.
I am still a conspiracy theorist, but after actually visiting Dealy Plaza I couldn't help but wonder how Oswald actually missed a shot. Pretty close quarters at low speeds. Thinking most people I hunt with could have made the shot. Being there totally changes the perspective and thought process.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are good the is from the window one floor above the window. I to believe after being there that he was the only shooter.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Discovery proved the lone shooter theory a few years back IMHO. They recreated everything with anatomical dummies. It wasn't that hard of a shot. Now what was going on with Oswald is still dark, bad and scary. They also took shots from the another suspected areas which proved impractical due to collateral damage.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
now with cuba being opened up, i suspect more stories may surface... unless (if true) any knowledge was "scrubbed"...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
now with cuba being opened up, i suspect more stories may surface... unless (if true) any knowledge was "scrubbed"...

I think the first hand story of how things came about went to the grave with Santo Trafficante who seemed to enjoy BSing congress.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't buy it. I'm sure there were several dozen people in the area at the time, that if you dug up enough dirt on them, everyone would be 100% convinced did it. Anything proving Oswald didn't do it, or someone else may have been involved, was rejected by the warren commission. They were hell bent on proving it was Oswald and only Oswald.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 76