who is your most hated QB in the NFL

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still watch and support the Eagles because of Wentz. As far as hated QB's, Jay Cutler has the most punch-able face, Cam is the biggest douche, Brady/Rodgers are the guys you hate because you wish they were on your team.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I figured we were all going to boycott this "game".

You buncha rednecks can't hold a grudge fer shit.

(admittedly, it's far easier for me, since I never cared about football anyhow)(if someone told me I had to boycott walleyes - because they ARE contrary sometimes, I'd struggle...)
it's having an effect. Goodell is already starting to quiver. Action and threats from every direction are starting to weaken him.

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Phillip Rivers, Eli Manning, n Jay Cutler are the whiniest bitches in the league at the QB position!

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rodgers just taken by cart to locker room looks like shoulder injury ��

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
anybody watching the game tonight, Why ix Cutler still in the league, and why hasn t Suh destroyed Cam

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Never hated any of them until i watch rogers ask the crowd to join in on the protest. I do not watch anymore except for Wentz and hope rogers is done for good. Way to Go Barr db

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never hated any of them until i watch rogers ask the crowd to join in on the protest. I do not watch anymore except for Wentz and hope rogers is done for good. Way to Go Barr db

I was a huge packers fan for as long as I can remember and I stopped watching in week three. I believe the next week was when rodgers made that statement. I smiled a little when I heard Barr broke his collarbone. Screw the nfl

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
don't watch as far as that goes ALL OF THEM. bunch of over-payed ghetto rats. Dis on my flag and country. They can all choke on there millions.

Funny how every forum or social media outlet that has a title about the NFL the so called "boycotters" have to chime in about it how they are boycotting it?

I thought if you were boycotting the league that meant having nothing to do with it??

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how every forum or social media outlet that has a title about the NFL the so called "boycotters" have to chime in about it how they are boycotting it?

I thought if you were boycotting the league that meant having nothing to do with it??

I think the point of boycotting is to do damage to or affect change upon what you are boycotting. So it actually makes sense that people would be vocal/visual about the boycott.

188aa11f7b745e38aaff768aca3180bf--protest-art-protest-signs.jpg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, I figured we were all going to boycott this "game".

You buncha rednecks can't hold a grudge fer shit.

(admittedly, it's far easier for me, since I never cared about football anyhow)(if someone told me I had to boycott walleyes - because they ARE contrary sometimes, I'd struggle...)

I'm like you JayKay. I played football and enjoyed it in high school, but have never watched an entire game. I went to NDSU and never attended a game. Leaves me kind of helpless to get even with the rotten bums.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel like these overpaid babies use their platform, to gain exposure for their cause.

They are searching for exposure, although if you ask many people today, "what is your actual/specific goal in protesting?", they don't know.

Anyhow, if they can do their part to try to spread the word, and swing people over to their line of thinking, then so can I.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
#1 Cam Newton. He is such a freaking baby. Actually I believe he is emotionally unstable. His mood swings are nuts! #2 Tom Brady...probably because he's good, but also think he's a sneaky cheater and a pretty boy and #3 Aaron Rodgers. Yet I love him too. But he's a spoiled baby. I read one time where his teammates said they had to tell him how good he was all the time because he needs the attention.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kenny Stabler Today's game Carson Wentz........ Joking

Aaron Rodgers because he's from Cali and obviously gay as shit. He'll come out some day

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll say all day that the Kaepernick situation is bullshit but then when we see Cutler play, as a starter, it's so shitty it makes a guy wonder. I should think it's funny that Cultler is now with a different team but he's so bad I can't even laugh.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 52
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17