Window Peeker~

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
moose2.jpgGood friend lives in breckenridge colorado,5 miles from town along the blue river,seems spring is on the way in the high country critters are migrating even after 40"s of snow the last 5 days as they woke up face to face with this monster just inches away from they're bedroom window.

big boy1.jpg

Last edited:

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
What odd looking creatures when you really take a minute and stare at them. Makes ya wonder what the lord almighty was thinking when he threw that one together. "Let's take the hump from this camel, the face from this horse, the lips from this elephant seal, and throw it all on 5 foot legs."

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Under that skin is great yum yum.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
LOL yeah that would make me piss myself if that's the first thing I saw when waking up!

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Must be something like spooning.Hahaha

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
What odd looking creatures when you really take a minute and stare at them. Makes ya wonder what the lord almighty was thinking when he threw that one together. "Let's take the hump from this camel, the face from this horse, the lips from this elephant seal, and throw it all on 5 foot legs."

Then lets feed it willow buds and slough grass, cover it in flies, but, lets make it the best tasting venison in North America.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chaser,haha you should see my friends wife,dried up old blister that alone would make ya piss yourself,moose would take honors and sit in the front seat of his truck.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88