Yeti Colster

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just like everything else Yeti, it's over-engineered and it's expensive.........but it is the best.

At $29 it is the most expensive coozie you'll ever own, but just like the Yeti coolers that make ice, this thing will actually make your beer colder. It's true!!!

At least for $30 it does come with a Yeti "Pop Top" you can see in the background. Basically an empty can that the top comes off so you can store things inside. The Pop Top is going for about $20 on eBay, so you could get the Colster cheaper if you sell it that way.

IMG_5575.jpg

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
While camping this weekend, a buddy caught a nice 28 inch eye, but that's not the story. He had a Yeti mug of some sorts that he claimed held his ice through 3 mixed drinks, and still had ice in it the next morning.
Was a pretty nice cup, but he said it cost around $40, guess with an ice maker in the camper already I am not really needing my ice to last through 3 drinks and into the morning. But might help keep my beverages from getting watered down:;:rockit

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
While camping this weekend, a buddy caught a nice 28 inch eye, but that's not the story. He had a Yeti mug of some sorts that he claimed held his ice through 3 mixed drinks, and still had ice in it the next morning.
Was a pretty nice cup, but he said it cost around $40, guess with an ice maker in the camper already I am not really needing my ice to last through 3 drinks and into the morning. But might help keep my beverages from getting watered down:;:rockit

The mugs do keep ice for a long time. They will keep ice water on your night stand for over 24 hours.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i've bought 4 of their coolers, a 32 oz tumbler, and a coozie... never a second of buyers remorse on any of them... wish there were more companies like them...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76