Founding Member
Founding Member
F9C80DE6-F1E3-49FD-A477-59DFFD0365F2.jpg

68829441_360540764875421_1507546397207953408_n.jpg

Dude could really drop a beet.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
How much beet could a beet truck truck if a beet truck could truck beet?

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last night I beet a Windsor bottle to death, this morning I realize the Windsor actually beet me.
Borscht shit

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
A comical beet story , I came in the house late one night from the field and I was beet and hungry as a bear but the early birds had gotten the worm so there wasn't much supper left on the stove but there was still a big batch of boiled beets left.
I tasted them and they were awesome so I ate damn near the whole kettle full of and called it good took a shower and went to bed.

Woke up early the next morning still half sleeping and took my morning leak I almost fainted and I mentally beet myself up pretty bad thinking I was pissing pure blood and thinking so this is how it's all going to end.

It took me a while to come to my senses and then I remembered eating all those beets and I laughed after I googled it .

An old family friend had passed away when I was pretty young and I remember hearing that he had been feeling just fine but he got up and pissed blood during the middle of the night and that was the last day he was ever in his house, He died a few months later in the hospital.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
This group beet off is going to break records! Sure beets work.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've often heard you xant beet a camel in the desert. I always said give me a 2x4 and I'll beet a camel

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is anyone here involved with or in the know about of the new and upcoming Red River biorefinery in Grand Forks ? I know people cringe when they think corn ethanol but this is a whole new breed of cat that uses waste products from beet , Potato and pasta processing. The beet tailings normally cost Crystal sugar a ton of money to spread out on the fields every year , This will change a liability into an asses for these companies. Pretty interesting concept that is tried and true and a good thing for ND, Crystal Sugar , Simplot and pasta producers in the state. Besides Ethanol the plant will produce animal feed from what is normally a waste product. You can't beet that.

http://ethanolproducer.com/articles/15552/red-river-biorefinery-breaks-ground-in-north-dakota

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 11
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5