2023 nd deer rifle draw

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20220626-190935_Chrome.jpg

It's only been a year watson when you were bitching about guaranteed gratis tags and some how you get one. Typical liberal pos either you are talking about someone else's tag or you are a liar of the lowest kind. What a disgrace of a human being and I do feel so sad for your family that they have a man like you to look up to that needs to lie to make conversation with strangers 😢 pathetic!
https://nodakangler.com/forums/threads/2022-deer-tags.15432/

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's only been a year watson when you were bitching about guaranteed gratis tags and some how you get one. Typical liberal pos either you are talking about someone else's tag or you are a liar of the lowest kind. What a disgrace of a human being and I do feel so sad for your family that they have a man like you to look up to that needs to lie to make conversation with strangers 😢 pathetic!
IT'S MA'AM 😠

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member

And that's not living in your head, asshole? Without knowing any facts, you dug up a comment i made over a year ago....good for you...I have 2 brothers who send gratis and they said it seemed like it was taking a long time to change. Thought I'd ask others on here. So as I've said in the past....go fuck yourself, giant asshole

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that's not living in your head, asshole? Without knowing any facts, you dug up a comment i made over a year ago....good for you...I have 2 brothers who send gratis and they said it seemed like it was taking a long time to change. Thought I'd ask others on here. So as I've said in the past....go fuck yourself, giant asshole
You are full of shit watson, I may be an asshole to you but ask yourself how come that can be if I'm not an asshole to anyone else. You are a bad person watson real piece of work many won't say it out load but they know a liar when they see it. Sad world we live in when liberals come one a conservative site claiming to justify their actions with more nonsense or bullshit lies. And for the record I'm really good at noticing things always have been and I caught you lying and if for some reason you are real telling the truth then you are a pos for calling out your brothers for getting gratis tags but I bet a dollar it's the former.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are full of shit watson, I may be an asshole to you but ask yourself how come that can be if I'm not an asshole to anyone else. You are a bad person watson real piece of work many won't say it out load but they know a liar when they see it. Sad world we live in when liberals come one a conservative site claiming to justify their actions with more nonsense or bullshit lies. And for the record I'm really good at noticing things always have been and I caught you lying and if for some reason you are real telling the truth then you are a pos for calling out your brothers for getting gratis tags but I bet a dollar it's the former.
I'm guessing you don't have a dollar to your name or you'd stiff the bill. And I'd bet the later given you're an asshole. And you're sadly mistaken if you think I'm the only one on here who thinks that of you. But keep on keepin on

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing you don't have a dollar to your name or you'd stiff the bill. And I'd bet the later given you're an asshole. And you're sadly mistaken if you think I'm the only one on here who thinks that of you. But keep on keepin on
If you are a liberal and got a gratis in ND 10000% chance you are an asshole. Just from my 60 years living here.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Erman is that you?

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone's off their meds. LB
On a side note there’s not many pronghorn tags for this year

North Dakota’s 2023 pronghorn hunting season is set, with 420 licenses available in eight units.

Bruce Stillings, big game management supervisor for the North Dakota Game and Fish Department, said license numbers are down significantly from last year, when the department allocated 1,970 licenses in 17 units.

“A limited season with a very conservative harvest strategy will be held to provide hunter opportunity while encouraging population growth,” Stillings said.

Hunting units 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, 4A, 4C, 5A and 7A will be open in 2023. The remaining hunting units will be closed due to low population levels not able to support a harvest at this time.

The July aerial survey indicated the overall pronghorn population is down 40% from last year. The fawn-to-doe ratio of 43 fawns per 100 does was the second lowest on record since 1950. The buck-to-doe ratio of 30 bucks per 100 does remains stable and at population objective, Stillings said.

“Significant snowfall fell in early November and winter conditions persisted into April, putting extreme stress on pronghorn,” he said. “Losses due to malnutrition were significant based on results from our aerial survey. Fawns and older adults are age classes impacted the most during extreme winter conditions.”

Currently, Stillings mentioned, habitat conditions are excellent following above normal winter and summer moisture, which provides ample resources for pronghorn.

“Future population recovery will be dependent on upcoming winter conditions and fawning success in 2024,” he added. “Pronghorn fawn production was the second lowest on record following one of the most extreme winters on record.”

Each unit will once again have a season that is split into an early bow-only portion, and a later gun/bow season.

The bow-only portion of the season is Sept. 1 (noon) – Sept. 24. Anyone who draws a license can hunt pronghorn with a bow in the unit printed on the license.

From Oct. 6 (noon) – Oct. 22, hunters who still have a valid license can use legal firearms or archery equipment, and again must stay in the assigned unit.

Only North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for a pronghorn license. Hunters who have accumulated bonus points and choose not to apply this year will not lose their points, but will not earn a point for next year. However, hunters who do not want a license in 2023 have the option to purchase a bonus point on the application.

Applicants can apply online at the Game and Fish Department website, gf.nd.gov.

The pronghorn license fee is $30 for ages 16 and older, and $10 for under age 16. Applicants for a pronghorn lottery license must be at least 12 years of age on or before Dec. 31. The application deadline is Aug. 9.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just want to comment on my true feelings but out of common courtesy I won't. Hint Hint.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks jmf was waiting for that thread to pop its head up, what I got out of it was the exact same favoritism that came to be the demise of fishing buddy, special treatment for the few who cried because someone by the name of You who was posting neg rep points with my name stamped on it. It was a bad situation for the early NDA giving certain members of a new site were given special treatment when many others didn't get that option, Yes I admitted my actions were juvenile and was caught red handed, but I never cared about the negative/positive rep bullshit it only gave members like watson ammo to whine about how some would find him to be an awful of a person he would post screenshots to give that person notoriety.
So I believe giving some special treatment over others is by far the biggest downfall to a website like fishing buddy and the other sites that came before NDA are all examples why catering to the mob never gains favor to the members who didnt.
But to be a member like watson who gets caught red handed lying out right then doubles down by justifying that its a family member I call bullshit because it makes no sense that he didn't bring up this little nugget of information last year when he was whining about not getting drawn for a tag in his units. He is a liar the worst of the worst. I sure wish he brothers were members or came on this site to set the story straight but alas anonymity is the backbone of this site and we could never truly know for sure what to believe.

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
what's this gratis you all talk about?
must be something only certain ones get as i have never had one of them there gratis.
Seems to get some in a piss off frame of mind so maybe glad i never had one. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88