2023 nd deer rifle draw

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
meh... my earlier post served very little legit purpose... deleted/edited.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't really know anyone on here in person, but I do own a few of @DirtyMike custom painted rippin raps....

Oh, and there's this one as well. People are so angry these days.

https://nodakangler.com/forums/threads/need-a-rules-breakdown-asap.16515/

Anways, back to the topic of the forum. I did receive my tag in the mail.
I could counter brk as to why that thread carries weight but I'm not because in all actuality it doesn't matter what the administration does, that's the general consensus I got from the thread.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a side note, wife sent in for new passports on May 30th, got them in the mail today.

Only took seven weeks.

Next stop Mexico sometime this winter. ...rockon...

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks jmf was waiting for that thread to pop its head up, what I got out of it was the exact same favoritism that came to be the demise of fishing buddy, special treatment for the few who cried because someone by the name of You who was posting neg rep points with my name stamped on it. It was a bad situation for the early NDA giving certain members of a new site were given special treatment when many others didn't get that option, Yes I admitted my actions were juvenile and was caught red handed, but I never cared about the negative/positive rep bullshit it only gave members like watson ammo to whine about how some would find him to be an awful of a person he would post screenshots to give that person notoriety.
So I believe giving some special treatment over others is by far the biggest downfall to a website like fishing buddy and the other sites that came before NDA are all examples why catering to the mob never gains favor to the members who didnt.
But to be a member like watson who gets caught red handed lying out right then doubles down by justifying that its a family member I call bullshit because it makes no sense that he didn't bring up this little nugget of information last year when he was whining about not getting drawn for a tag in his units. He is a liar the worst of the worst. I sure wish he brothers were members or came on this site to set the story straight but alas anonymity is the backbone of this site and we could never truly know for sure what to believe.
You must be a really good dodge ball player

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks jmf was waiting for that thread to pop its head up, what I got out of it was the exact same favoritism that came to be the demise of fishing buddy, special treatment for the few who cried because someone by the name of You who was posting neg rep points with my name stamped on it. It was a bad situation for the early NDA giving certain members of a new site were given special treatment when many others didn't get that option, Yes I admitted my actions were juvenile and was caught red handed, but I never cared about the negative/positive rep bullshit it only gave members like watson ammo to whine about how some would find him to be an awful of a person he would post screenshots to give that person notoriety.
So I believe giving some special treatment over others is by far the biggest downfall to a website like fishing buddy and the other sites that came before NDA are all examples why catering to the mob never gains favor to the members who didnt.
But to be a member like watson who gets caught red handed lying out right then doubles down by justifying that its a family member I call bullshit because it makes no sense that he didn't bring up this little nugget of information last year when he was whining about not getting drawn for a tag in his units. He is a liar the worst of the worst. I sure wish he brothers were members or came on this site to set the story straight but alas anonymity is the backbone of this site and we could never truly know for sure what to believe.
Since you want to continue with the names, go back to the post from last year and you'll see that it was about how gnf offers opportunities for youth hunting which I stated is a good thing but how it was frustrating to be turned down for a tag for years in a row and to see the interest decline. We were all unsuccessful this year so we made plans to head to my brother's place to help them. Our units are not the same....I didn't mention anything about it because it's irrelevant. But keep up the lying, deflecting, and being a giant asshole, dumbass

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since you want to continue with the names, go back to the post from last year and you'll see that it was about how gnf offers opportunities for youth hunting which I stated is a good thing but how it was frustrating to be turned down for a tag for years in a row and to see the interest decline. We were all unsuccessful this year so we made plans to head to my brother's place to help them. Our units are not the same....I didn't mention anything about it because it's irrelevant. But keep up the lying, deflecting, and being a giant asshole, dumbass
It's your story you can lie and make it up as you go seems convenient since you could have told us your brothers had land in different unit last year when you were whining about being denied multiple years and that tags that were available where 100+ miles away. Like I said attention to detail is crucial when making poking holes through your bullshit just face it watson you got caught lying and for the record there is no deflection only facts based on historical context of that situation.

bravo

Founding Member
Founding Member
What even is this website anymore? You guys are in mid-February form in the prime of summer.

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's your story you can lie and make it up as you go seems convenient since you could have told us your brothers had land in different unit last year when you were whining about being denied multiple years and that tags that were available where 100+ miles away. Like I said attention to detail is crucial when making poking holes through your bullshit just face it watson you got caught lying and for the record there is no deflection only facts based on historical context of that situation.
Again dumbass, no relevance. Kids in sports and jobs didn't allow to travel to another unit and you're the last person I'd bother explaining anything for.
If it were someone else or even if it were 2 years ago I'd argue with you more but you're so pathetic I won't waste anymore time on you.

And this is deflection off of being called out by JMF's post....
be a member like watson who gets caught red handed lying out right then doubles down by justifying that its a family member I call bullshit because it makes no sense that he didn't bring up this little nugget of information last year when he was whining about not getting drawn for a tag in his units.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84