2024 nfl playoffs

Super bowl champion

• Total voters

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm now pulling for Lions v Packers for the NFC.....Never thought I'd say that

Lions I could live with. I will never cheer for the packers
The odds of getting violently murdered by a bunny are slim but never impossible.
Heard this on Shoot 2 Hunt Podcast believe it was Blaine ???? so I cant claim it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jordan Love is getting better every game.
Regardless of what the packers do in the San Fran, they are the team to beat next season. Say what you want about the packers they know how to develop a qb, there isn't a team that can say they produced three possible super bowl champs in 3 different coaching eras. 🤔

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Regardless of what the packers do in the San Fran, they are the team to beat next season. Say what you want about the packers they know how to develop a qb, there isn't a team that can say they produced three possible super bowl champs in 3 different coaching eras. 🤔
Hold on the John Madden your man crush on Jordon Love is showing through and is a little premature. One could say you are giving Love a little to much love in his 1st full season.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Huh, just got home and wife had the Bucs, Eagles game on. Did not expect to see the Eagles down 9-25

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
@Kurtr
If bill can come up with a game plan to convince Jerry to relinquish the reins to a 9+ billion dollar team, I believe the mad scientist can bring Jerry another ring, I type this with a heavy heart because I know that the vikes won't even have a shot. So that's why I'm rooting for the other underdogs of the 4 time loser club the Buffalo bills, that they keep finding the magic to finally lift up that Lombardi trophy.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to see the bills win it all. I just dont see Jerry giving it up. Old dog new tricks thing. I bet Bill ends up in Atlanta the owner there will give him full controll

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to see the bills win it all. I just dont see Jerry giving it up. Old dog new tricks thing. I bet Bill ends up in Atlanta the owner there will give him full controll
The way it sounds that would be bills best shot at being able to dominate a division filled with sub par teams. It's all going to come down to who wants the brain child more and being able to pay for that choice. I'm just curious is if Bill is really as good as he was for those 2 decades in New England or was he blessed with the golden goose that shat out super bowl rings. Because you look at all the other coaches who have come out of new England in those 20 years and no one has been able to duplicate what bill has done on some other team. Now you look at another outstanding head coach who has produced coaches that have also produced coaches thar have gone on to play in the big game or even win one. Bill Walsh is who I'm talking about,.he was able to produce some great head coaches,.bill bilacheat as far as I know still hasn't.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rooting for KC since I sprinkled a little $$ on them pre-season to win it all.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33