2024 nfl playoffs

Super bowl champion

• Total voters

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way it sounds that would be bills best shot at being able to dominate a division filled with sub par teams. It's all going to come down to who wants the brain child more and being able to pay for that choice. I'm just curious is if Bill is really as good as he was for those 2 decades in New England or was he blessed with the golden goose that shat out super bowl rings. Because you look at all the other coaches who have come out of new England in those 20 years and no one has been able to duplicate what bill has done on some other team. Now you look at another outstanding head coach who has produced coaches that have also produced coaches thar have gone on to play in the big game or even win one. Bill Walsh is who I'm talking about,.he was able to produce some great head coaches,.bill bilacheat as far as I know still hasn't.
Brady was the golden goose behind all the Pats rings. He never was paid the big money because he didn't need it and knew it left money in the cap to get veterans who would sign taking a pay cut to get themselves a ring.

Maddog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Brady was the golden goose behind all the Pats rings. He never was paid the big money because he didn't need it and knew it left money in the cap to get veterans who would sign taking a pay cut to get themselves a ring.
are you in love with Brady then?
asking for a friend. LOL

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
As the 49ers take the week off to see who they'll play next week, we take time to look back at MVP candidate Christian McCaffrey tying AL Bundy's long standing record for touchdowns in a single game earlier this year.

Polk High's all time rushing leader, also known for his sales of women's shoes, congratulated CMC after the game.

"The best piece of advice I could give him is to never get married" said Bundy.

Bundy's record has stood since 1966.

1705536444201.png

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was going to cheer for the lions till I saw the knee cap sign. Hope the 49ers crush Detroit’s dreams.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chiefs all the way,heck of a game. I was hoping for the bills, serves me right going against mahomes. Kind of convenient for the ravens though picking up dalvin cook from the jets, played one game all season for the jets. Signed to the practice squad suited up 2 weeks later to play for the offense. Very convenient indeed.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33