Left Lane = PASSING LANE!

emerald

Established Member
always get better gasmilage in the left lane,the right lane just sucks gas

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
He’s got everyone in my family for something or other. 67 in a 65 for me.

If you thought double dick was tough you should have dealt with Wayne Anderson ( he was the HP in Washburn before DD ) he even gave his own wife a ticket

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you thought double dick was tough you should have dealt with Wayne Anderson ( he was the HP in Washburn before DD ) he even gave his own wife a ticket

I've actually heard similar stories of DD. Giving his own grandmother a speeding ticket, giving his son a minor, etc.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've actually heard similar stories of DD. Giving his own grandmother a speeding ticket, giving his son a minor, etc.

a hoot at parties

must have been an awesome hall monitor

- - - Updated - - -

what does DD stand for?

- - - Updated - - -

there's a "stickler" up by LOW known for this. Ahab says there's a closed FB group that monitors her whereabouts and generally updates everyone on her douchebaggery

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Breaking the law by just a little bit is okay? Barely drunk shouldn’t count? Almost stopping at a stop sign should be as good as a full stop?
not sure the logic on this.
If I sleep with your wife, but don’t kiss her is that then not cheating?

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tend to get very annoyed with traffic violations in my old age. Everyone's in a hurry to get to point A to point B, texting/talking on the phone, no blinkers, inconsiderate a-holes that won't let anybody over, people taking up two parking spots, on and on. Sometimes I purposely become a "clingon", especially when it's some young kid or fat girl (for some reason they always speed). I love watching them get red in the face when they have to slow down and have nowhere to go. I also bought some very rude fake parking tickets I love leaving on peoples vehicles that take two spots.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84