Vehicle Detailing

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any recommendations for a good one in bismarck?

Bought an old 1998 Suburban in 2014 from a retired friend who had used it as a knock around beater. The interior was so bad there was no way I would tackle it myself. He was diabetic and lived on bottles of Ensure and coffee and there were sticky spills and stains all over the floor, seats and center console and food wrappers 6" deep on the floor. On top of that the family had 4 dogs and the carpet was full of dog hair. I didn't think it was possible to get it really clean but I wanted it to look acceptable so I took it to a place a happened to pass on the Strip in Mandan called Detail Express. They quoted me $275 which I thought was kind of high but there was a guy there who said he would wire in a trailer harness for me for another $40 so I let them have it. I was only going to use it for a hunting rig and to pull my boat so I wasn't too picky if they couldn't get out the coffee stains and all the dog hair. Well when I picked it up a couple of days later I was amazed. The interior was like new (even smelled new). They even got all the stains out and redyed the worst spots in the carpet. It was so nice I didn't want to let our dogs in back when we went hunting. The outside was so shiny you could use it for a shaving mirror. Can't imagine how much work that all took them but I wouldn't have been ashamed to drive that old SUV to church on Sunday. If the same people are still running the place I highly recommend them.

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can these places get bumper stickers off a boat, and buff out rock chips? Curious because I've never had any sort of detail work done on a vehicle.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10