2016 Deer Gun Apps Available

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just saw the press release that deer gun apps are available. I haven't read the release but I can say wih certainty that NDGF screwed it up. Also, why is the drawing taking so damn long?!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to go with tomorrow they will be out. Not like I'm going to get a tag anyways.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
When are bow tags going to be available for purchase? Last year I recall getting my fishing license and bow license at the same time. Wasn't that way this year. Still looks like they aren't up for purchase.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
When are bow tags going to be available for purchase? Last year I recall getting my fishing license and bow license at the same time. Wasn't that way this year. Still looks like they aren't up for purchase.

I believe I read June this year. Not sure why it's different than last year. I did the same as you did last year.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone have a link to the stats they publish on last year's draw? Like what % of people with each number of preference points were successful in the lottery...can't seem to find it. Thanks

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
So did you leave your funds in to the plots or apply for a refund? I wasn't ready for the question. I left - but then I thought about it -- I suppose someone could have the software rigged and makes some serious funds.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was gonna start a thread "whats taking so long" but i didnt figured i would ruffle somones feathers a tad...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 83