Speed goat season

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just remembered to fill out the lottery application. :;:howdy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish you luck boys!

I did NOT get drawn again this year, so I have 16 points going into next year.

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
last year the drawing was done on 8/21, if it's done around the same time this year, it does give a little time to plan before the season starts....

Flatrock

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish you luck boys!

I assume you're talking deer? I know this will go over terrible on here but ND is a joke with their nonresident tag allocation. Every other state gives out a good number of tags to nonresidents and ND could do at least a little bit better.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go get'em guys!! I'll be busy enough with deer this fall so will be anxiously awaiting those antelope pics!! Good Luck Everyone!!!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
big J, were do I apply the Mrs so she doesn't get a tag? another little guy due the end of sept and she has in that mid range points 5-6 I think. wheres a safe unit to not draw but get a point. 2b?

- - - Updated - - -

another option would be to throw her in with me as a party as I only have 1 pt, that outta take her out of it

dust in the wind

Founding Member
Founding Member
Go get'em guys!! I'll be busy enough with deer this fall so will be anxiously awaiting those antelope pics!! Good Luck Everyone!!!

game piggy....

- - - Updated - - -

big J, were do I apply the Mrs so she doesn't get a tag? another little guy due the end of sept and she has in that mid range points 5-6 I think. wheres a safe unit to not draw but get a point. 2b?

- - - Updated - - -

another option would be to throw her in with me as a party as I only have 1 pt, that outta take her out of it

You'd probably both be drawn then!

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I wish you luck boys!

I assume you're talking deer? I know this will go over terrible on here but ND is a joke with their nonresident tag allocation. Every other state gives out a good number of tags to nonresidents and ND could do at least a little bit better.

Nope antelope, pulled an any antlered deer tag this year with 5 points.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
bckhntr, that's my dam fear as I was talented enough to draw 2 years ago with one point. ( please don't tell eyexer) he will tell my wife I am in bed with the G&F. haha

if I do draw I may be the first man to bitch about a ND antelope tag...I suppose I could so some sort of auction to the highest bidder:;:

- - - Updated - - -

I also understand I could just sit her out of the draw 1 year but what fun would that be.....:D

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84