Sheriff investigating shooting incident at gun range

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Game and Fish owns the range where the victim was shot, he said. The victim was brought to a hospital, where they were pronounced dead."

Dang. : (

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
This sucks, hopefully it was an accident. Would hate to loose the local public ranges... Anyone with details please inform us what happened!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://bismarcktribune.com/news/loc...cle_983b419b-ab8d-5257-a272-abea27ebde1d.html

- - - Updated - - -

I am not going to speculate on the bismarck range. I will say the ranges in the east here are full of semi autos 223, 9mm,50cal and hot brass spitting all over the place and down my shirt so to speak and nobody speaks english and walking down range to look at your target days are gone.

I don't know, I've spent a lot of time at the "Safe Enough Gun Range and Demolition Field" by Casselton and it's not as bad as some say. I'm safe and courteous and communicate with other shooters and that prevents a lot of the unsafeness.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Public ranges having gotten to the point most people there are ruthless. I prefer to go to a friends farm to sighting in a rifle etc..much more peace of mind and don't have the hassle to deal with rude and 'stupid' people. This is just bad news to hear.

Ponyroper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me and a group of friends were at BWW waiting for another friend after the play at Dakota Stage yesterday evening and when she came in she was a real mess. She only stayed long enough to tell us that she had to get home because one of her daughter's close friends had been killed in a shooting accident. Didn't find out the details until this afternoon and it's terribly sad. I can't imagine what my friend's daughter is going through. Don't know the family but I feel so bad for them. Losing a child in an accident is nearly impossible for any parent to get over.

Aquaholic

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pray for the families loss. I took my daughters to the same range to practice the evening before. Several times I worried about stray or accidental shooting. My gut is twisted and bawling on the inside.
God bless the family.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 186
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88