I want to keep him!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a prime example of WHY a parent should take a kid to a bluegill only pond for their first fishing trip. It's MUCH easier to swallow the results.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
That kid's parents have been failing him for ~18mo. By the 3rd head-shake the fish would've been back in the drink. There's parents, there's children, and EVERYBODY is much happier when those lines are clearly delineated.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
For clarification I meant the child's conduct.

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh man I must be a prick because if he were mine there would have been no options and his ass would have hurt after he told me no.

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not tittysprinkle happening! I have a almost 8 and a 6 yr old, both girls. That little bit--, I mean boy would not be getting recorded if that was my kid. Even my wife got annoyed at his little whiny voice. Did you notice the dad asked if he needed a hug.

Coyote Hunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh man I must be a prick because if he were mine there would have been no options and his ass would have hurt after he told me no.

You guys are hard asses! lol

I am sure the dad was playing it up for the video... it is cute that the kid wanted to keep it as a toy! The little guy was proud of his catch!

fish-r-man

★★ Legendary Member
I can relate. My brother and I one time stuffed out pockets full of minnows after fishing, and the came out in the washing machine. mom was not impressed, but dad laughed his ass off.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Luckily my boys first fish was a 3 pound eye... I didn't have a problem with him keeping it!

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys are hard asses! lol

I am sure the dad was playing it up for the video... it is cute that the kid wanted to keep it as a toy! The little guy was proud of his catch!

Yeah my kids are pretty much screwed when it comes to whining and sympathy, when both parents are former Marine Corps Drill Instructors we tend to not put up with a lot of drama!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 183
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84