My pillow

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just ordered the radio special they are running, buy one get one free, and a bonus 2 travel pillows free too.

Anyone using these bad boys? I hear I will be an even bigger sob after a night of sleep on these sonsabitches.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 2 year old has a my pillow. He also has a my blanket, a my cup, a my toy, a my chair, etc.

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife and I have been using them for about 3 weeks now and I can't say that I think they are anything special. Not that there is anything wrong with them, but I guess I was expecting more. If their pillows were as good as their marketing, I'd be sleeping like a baby. Hope they work better for you.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 2 year old has a my pillow. He also has a my blanket, a my cup, a my toy, a my chair, etc.

So does he like the my pillow? or do I need to cancel my order. Inquiring minds want to know

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love my "My Pillow". I bought mine at one of the stores they had in Grand Forks. They do have different "grades' of pillows though. Mine is a Silver level and it was around $60 or $70 I think, money well spent. I don't think the special pillows in the offer are as good as the upgraded ones though. My wife tried mine a few times and ordered one, but didn't get the same grade as mine and it is not as good. It is smaller and the there is not the same amount of the foam pieces in it. Be sure to read the directions when you get them as you have to put them through the dryer to aerate(sp) the foam

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweet, so I finally made a kid approved decision. Seems my life is shaping up after all. Take that mom

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mypillow so so. Have probably cheaper version I think it was 40 something dollars. Much better pillow imho is Coop Home shredded memory foam pillow. I am lost without it

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
my wife got the tempur-pedic bed and pillows and i though wow big deal but made her happy. After sleeping on it that thing is awesome i really feel better after sleeping on it

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My wife bought some "bamboo" pillows. I didn't really like them at first, but now I do. If the room is cold, they are like a brick at first and then soften.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure which My Pillow i had, wife bought if for a gift. I thought it was like sleeping on chunks of cut up foam...absolute P.O.S.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buckwheat-.jpg

the japs are some hard core fools grinding up little black kids and making them into pillows

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a friend who used to make pillows from "cattail fluff" and it was the most incredible pillow I've ever slept on. If I had time to collect that much fluff i'd make one for myself.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
my wife got the tempur-pedic bed and pillows and i though wow big deal but made her happy. After sleeping on it that thing is awesome i really feel better after sleeping on it

yep - 12 years of bliss on TempurPedic - including pillows. Just upgraded to a new one - cut the old King down to a Queen with an electric filet knife and now our lucky guests have Tempurpedic. Ba ha ha.

2016-04-06 20.27.52.jpg

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have a friend who used to make pillows from "cattail fluff" and it was the most incredible pillow I've ever slept on. If I had time to collect that much fluff i'd make one for myself.

probably some people north of cannon ball that would pick you a gunny sack full for $20

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also - I sleep on my side with arm under my pillow outstretched

I sleep sort of like this
shoulder-pain.jpg

so this grooved model of Temper pillow is the shizzle for guy

Tempur-pedic.jpg

there's a groove for my arm/shoulder - perfect neck suport

high hopes for the tarp strap model due out in 2018

- - - Updated - - -

and finally - I LOL every time I hear the My Pillow commercials because I don't need one - which makes the commercials sound dumb

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also - I sleep on my side with arm under my pillow outstretched

I sleep sort of like this
shoulder-pain.jpg

so this grooved model of Temper pillow is the shizzle for guy

Tempur-pedic.jpg

there's a groove for my arm/shoulder - perfect neck suport

high hopes for the tarp strap model due out in 2018

- - - Updated - - -

and finally - I LOL every time I hear the My Pillow commercials because I don't need one - which makes the commercials sound dumb

that is exactly how i sleep and with the new pillow i dont wake up with a shoulder that wants to fall out of its joint

- - - Updated - - -

That would require work.

as long as they can smoke some pinners while picking i bet they get it done

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 13
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6