Dont buy Lund boats or from Vallely Marine

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Threads like this make me realize that the 15 or so dollars that I paid to join Fishing Buddy in 2001 was well worth it.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well short, it's not someone who sits on NDA all day and posts nonsense. Guarantee a boat I use every day, riveted or not, would not look like that. You poo poo on Lund all day yet back up river fisher as if he is on the nwt and fishes for a living. So what is it, his lund looks like shit because it's a Lund or because he's a true fisherman and all of us are posers?

Last edited:

EZZIE

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think Short and River should start a boat company.....:;:exactly

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats a guy who actually fishes -- not sits on the internet all day posting on NDA about how big his dck is

You mean like making shit up to try and fit your story. If you think those pics are the same you need new glasses or cut the holes bigger in your tin foil hat. It had to be those fucking baby boomers.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
What are the bunks on the OPs trailer made out of? They certainly dont look carpeted. Bunks can be rough on rivets too.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
thats a guy who actually fishes -- not sits on the internet all day posting on NDA about how big his dck is

That's a guy who fishes by trolling on I94. Look at those pics! Then he says the rivets got caught on his trailer. SMH. He claims he pulls to shore to let his do out. But the scratches are worse on the back of the boat. What's he beaching his boat on, rip rap?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Ruffled some feathers. 1997 highway 57 bridge. Aluminum no issues hit guard rail and squatted the highway flat once in the middle. Wind out of west 25. Seemed like forty. You waited for your set most boats made cept one his fiberglass hull took a shot all the way down the middle. We did not drift back over to save him.

- - - Updated - - -

boat-collision2.jpg. If it would of been a ranger it would of made it

Ruffle ruffle

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know one thing a Lund Mr Pike will leak like a sieve after it falls off a trailer going up the boat ramp, forgot to hook the safety chain, to much beer, leaked right below the drain plug just like yours.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Ruffled some feathers. 1997 highway 57 bridge. Aluminum no issues hit guard rail and squatted the highway flat once in the middle. Wind out of west 25. Seemed like forty. You waited for your set most boats made cept one his fiberglass hull took a shot all the way down the middle. We did not drift back over to save him.

- - - Updated - - -

Garage Kennel.jpg. If it would of been a ranger it would of made it

Ruffle ruffle

Toby lay off the sauce you are about as coherent as the drunks standing outside of taco John's asking for change.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody else's feathers ruffled at 12:07 am? Mine weren't.

Quit being a troll short. We have plenty of them on this site the way it is.

wildeyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you run a boat wide open in big waves and beat the sh** out of it thats were you get rivets popping like that. funny you didn't split the hull. The dents around the missing rivets tells me this happen. I seen this in the governors cup on a windy day split hulls,caved in hulls mainly on smoker craft, lighter build boats. That boat was road hard and put away wet. My second boat was a light starcraft and you couldnt run hard in waves it would slap the water so hard it would jar teeth loose. I notice the ripple effect on the skin like that.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Garage Kennel.jpg. If it would of been a ranger it would of made it

Ruffle ruffle

Must be some good weed, lay off

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing Short means Ranger hasn't been Ranger since Genmar bought them out and they went public vs. private/family owned. When you're beholden to shareholders, then bean-counter beans can start to mean more than customers.

Thank goodness for Ranger that they weren't picked up in the Genmar/Brunswick deal.

Whole new set of questions for Ranger now that Johnny Morris owns both them and Tracker.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 3