Good Deal Alerts

tsioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang it 5575, there goes another $100 on the 4-12AO Diamondback scope. Says I get an additional $40 in Cabelas bucks but I haven't confirmed if that's only on the full price scopes. Either way, saved $200.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dang it 5575, there goes another $100 on the 4-12AO Diamondback scope. Says I get an additional $40 in Cabelas bucks but I haven't confirmed if that's only on the full price scopes. Either way, saved $200.

I got suckered into that deal as well. Let's hope it pairs up with the new AR.

Dammit 5575!

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate you

- - - Updated - - -

So you don't want the bushnell lol

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I went through 15 pages of their deals wish I had more self control lol

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you guys have to pay sales tax on them scopes from cabelas? I was going to order some pants and there was sales tax added. I have never paid sales tax on a cabelas purchase did ND get a store?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you guys have to pay sales tax on them scopes from cabelas? I was going to order some pants and there was sales tax added. I have never paid sales tax on a cabelas purchase did ND get a store?

I never have paid tax ordering from Cabelas.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never have paid tax ordering from Cabelas.

Right neither have I until this evening. I even double checked and re-entered my zip code. Just curious if others are seeing the same thing. I always thought if there wasn't a store, warehouse, or anything in the state you didn't have to pay sales tax.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those scarpas looked me in the eye and gave me the "look" a couple of times. I just want to be able to try them on first.

Got an update from cabelas this morning. They canceled my order for the Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 AO BDC scope. I figured they ran out of stock and were canceling whatever orders came after the cutoff. I was correct but still pissed. I called customer service and got a similar one for 130. Unfortunately, they charged me tax this time and her reasoning was because there's a bass pro shop in Fargo. Some address on Main street. I was not aware of a bps in fargo.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those scarpas looked me in the eye and gave me the "look" a couple of times. I just want to be able to try them on first.

Got an update from cabelas this morning. They canceled my order for the Vortex Diamondback 4-12x40 AO BDC scope. I figured they ran out of stock and were canceling whatever orders came after the cutoff. I was correct but still pissed. I called customer service and got a similar one for 130. Unfortunately, they charged me tax this time and her reasoning was because there's a bass pro shop in Fargo. Some address on Main street. I was not aware of a bps in fargo.

ha ha ha - what?

- - - Updated - - -

bps in fargo?

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I figured that's what it was. I asked why I wouldn't be charged tax when I ordered online and she had no idea. Also didn't understand that I'm not going to drive to Fargo or Grand Forks for a scope. Finished the conversation off with a nice thank you, but I'll be buying more items at scheels.

tsioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had the same thing happen to me Dirty, I however was not offered any alternative when I contacted customer service. I didn't bother to ask though. As far as taxes, I was never charged for them on any of the three orders I placed in the last couple days.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just ordered last week from Cabelas and wasn't charged tax to a Bismarck address. Now that they were bought by BPS though, it could change things if they are affiliated with a tracker shop in Fargo. Also i think more and more internet companies are starting to charge tax weather they have a store in state or not.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some Scarpa boots sitting at half off on the Kuiu outlet store. Tempting.

have you wore the scarpas before? I got some of their shoes and they are supper narrow and i should have sized up 1.5 from what i normally wear.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 12
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4