Good Deal Alerts

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not but I here good things. For some reason, boots seem to be one of those things guys don’t want to spend a lot of money on even though it’s one thing that we should. My Meindls are on their last season so I really should pick up a pair or something similar.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have two pair of the meindl and love them. Buddy got a pair of the fit iq denalis before we went to idaho and he said best boots he has owned. I wish we had more options here to try boots on like you said it should be a spot you dont skimp

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have two pair of the meindl and love them. Buddy got a pair of the fit iq denalis before we went to idaho and he said best boots he has owned. I wish we had more options here to try boots on like you said it should be a spot you dont skimp

Denali's are my favorite of the Meindl bunch. They had a sale the while back and I got a 2nd pair before they change or discontinue them as that's typically been my luck when I find something that works well it gets changed or discontinued.

troutslayer

Denali's are my favorite of the Meindl bunch. They had a sale the while back and I got a 2nd pair before they change or discontinue them as that's typically been my luck when I find something that works well it gets changed or discontinued.

I second the Denali's...Best pair of boots I have ever owned.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are those Denalis a real stiff sole like a Kennetrek? Ive never had any like that and I’m not sure I’d like them.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not as stiff but stiffer than my perfeky hikers. He barley had any break in on them and not one blister. After our death climb he said everything but his feet hurt

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not as stiff but stiffer than my perfeky hikers. He barley had any break in on them and not one blister. After our death climb he said everything but his feet hurt

Agreed. Not as stiff as Kennetrek Hardscrabble Hikers (I have these) or Mountain Extreme. They fit true to size. I'm anywhere from 9.5EE to 10.5EE in most boots and my Denali's are 10EE, just right.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67