Hey,

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello Everyone!

My name is Cliff and I live in the Bismarck area. I'm married to my best fishing partner and have no kids. I've worked the offshore oil industry as a mechanic for close to 25 years and been in about 50 different countries.

Fishing is a great way to relax!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hello Everyone!

My name is Cliff and I live in the Bismarck area. I'm married to my best fishing partner and have no kids. I've worked the offshore oil industry as a mechanic for close to 25 years and been in about 50 different countries.

Fishing is a great way to relax!

I bet you've got a never-ending list of 'round the campfire worthy stories!! Welcome.

SeisMec

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually work on a seismic survey ship and at one time we were allowed to fish off the vessel. Back then I also lived about 30 minutes from the Gulf Coast and have caught snapper, King Mac, speckled trout, bull red fish, black tip shark, flounder, grouper, a small tarpon, sheephead (which they make fake crab from) and many others. Also have thrown a cast net and caught a few dozen 60 quart ice chest of shrimp and trapped a few sacks of blue crab. Now days the laws are so strict that if someone gets caught fishing off a commercial vessel without a commercial license the vessel can be impounded and a large fine levied against the ship owner.

- - - Updated - - -

for example....I have a picture someplace on one of my hard drives of 2 "security guards" in Lagos Nigeria leading their guard hyenas around the building they were guarding.

- - - Updated - - -

The same svnmag from fishingbuddy?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 164
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84