Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sometimes landowners loose thier shit a little when outsiders ruin their plans I've seen things like this happen before it's a bad experience.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
wonder how this is going to turn out? I think the farmer was way out of line. what's up with the pay me and i will let you hunt somebody else's land?

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I'm sorry but I don't care what I'm hunting I would never get that worked up about anything.

WOW!! :oops:

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
You touched my corn sounds as nuts as the Montana ranchers you flew over my land, or part of your body passed over the corner of my land. Perhaps states need to pass a law that there is an imaginary 24 inch no man's land at section corners. Thank God for North Dakota.

The only confusing thing is this was near New Rockford and if they were from Fargo and has to drive six to seven hours what were they driving, one of the new electric pickups?

SerchforPerch

★★★ Legendary Member
This dude is completely off his rocker - screaming like he just snorted a line of corn starch!

Funny how he changed his tone of voice when the G&F showed up. You boys did nothing wrong in my opinion. You didn't have to contact him "out of courtesy", stop and talk, offer him beer, cheese curds, fish fillets, etc. You got permission from the proper landowner and that's what its important.

At first I thought you guys were downwinding him and pass shooting birds feeding in his corn, But he actually just got done harvesting the corn and there were no birds in "his corn".. Its obvious this guy wanted to sit right on the field edge of the beans and corn as well and most likely shoot birds in the beans.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why didnt he just drive out in the dark when they were setting up ask if they want to hunt together. Looks of it that guy was just showing up at shooting light and was not even going to be ready. They showed good composure when that guy was screaming would have been tough to bite my tongue

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
wonder how this is going to turn out? I think the farmer was way out of line. what's up with the pay me and i will let you hunt somebody else's land?
I think he was talking about allowing them to stay on his land ( if in fact they were on his land )

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
You touched my corn sounds as nuts as the Montana ranchers you flew over my land, or part of your body passed over the corner of my land. Perhaps states need to pass a law that there is an imaginary 24 inch no man's land at section corners. Thank God for North Dakota.

The only confusing thing is this was near New Rockford and if they were from Fargo and has to drive six to seven hours what were they driving, one of the new electric pickups?
The farmer stated that this was not a section line so I believe there would be no easement

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
At one point in the video, one of the hunters says something like "we are below the line" while looking at his phone... Hopefully they have SS of whatever GPS system they are using to show that they were in fact in the correct field.

Maybe the douschebag landowner is confused on where the property line actually is and has been planting corn on the neighbors land...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some people's kids, or in this case...parent.

As a side note, I don't know just how prevalent it's becoming but I am running into more and more settings where neighboring landowners are trying to dictate what others can do on their neighbor's land. Now, if the neighbors or their guests are breaking laws, I get it; but that doesn't seem to be the case and I find it incredibly disturbing that one would have the audacity to try and tell their neighbor what they can and can't do on their land.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
I cannot believe these young guys kept their composure, good for them . What a sad state of affairs when you have this happening , and they wonder why hunting numbers keep dropping.
Hopefully they post the outcome after all is said and done

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69