Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So since he wanted to charge couldn’t he get in trouble for out fitting I’m sure he isn’t licensed

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry but I don't care what I'm hunting I would never get that worked up about anything.

WOW!! :oops:
"I'm not a fucking Democrat". Bullshit and you're damn lucky you're not a stain in the stubble. My lord I know a few guys...you're a fucking lucky idiot to have confronted polite ethical hunters.

On the other hand: Hey Jiffy--would you call that a good example of speed and violence of aggression? Four biggish dudes rocked back on their heels by a chihuahua.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
You touched my corn sounds as nuts as the Montana ranchers you flew over my land, or part of your body passed over the corner of my land. Perhaps states need to pass a law that there is an imaginary 24 inch no man's land at section corners. Thank God for North Dakota.

The only confusing thing is this was near New Rockford and if they were from Fargo and has to drive six to seven hours what were they driving, one of the new electric pickups?
I believe the fella with the go pro was from somewhere in Minnesota? Someone has to know this a$$hat of a landowner. Like said earlier, make him famous.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 9.22.45 PM.png
Interesting exchange here!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
....then in the warmth and safety of the CO's truck the kid turns punk bitch by implying the CO may be corrupt. I hate people.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"I'm not a fucking Democrat". Bullshit and you're damn lucky you're not a stain in the stubble. My lord I know a few guys...you're a fucking lucky idiot to have confronted polite ethical hunters.

On the other hand: Hey Jiffy--would you call that a good example of speed and violence of aggression? Four biggish dudes rocked back on their heels by a chihuahua.
HAHAHA...I think they were either mentally prepared for his shit storm for some reason or totally dumbfounded.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I took my grandson on a youth deer hunt in the Badlands and had a similar experience. My grandson shot his deer on public land and we noticed a trail within a quarter mile. Since I has just had a Stent and was released from the hospital two days before, and also I didn't have my new knees yet. So since I didn't want to walk to far I thought I woukd ask the closest rancher where that trail started from since it wasn't on the map. As I drove into the yard a white Cadillac Escalde come sliding out in front of me. He had the same vocabulary as the farmer in this video, but included he wished I had died in the hospital.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
From the sounds of you guys on here --- and this video ---- nobody really knows what an ass chewin is. Cus this aint even close.

First ass chewing ever ---- 80+ on a tractor shooting at the hill were on with his 30 30 random all over the place and us running. Get the f off my land boom boom (incoming and dust kicking up about 30ft from me ) get the f off my land boom. Believe me i ran like a sob.

I have enough ass chewings in my lifetime -- a. we didnt have gps, we didnt have phones, we didnt have apps, no internet and no cameras thank god.

Even my shorthair got her ass chewed - the guide in this case said you get that dog on your side of fence or its dead. I didnt say shit - my shorthair she heard the guy and went under the fence and continued walking beside thsi fkr to pisss em off and run the birds our direction.. It was funny but tense at the same time.

All 3 parties in this video are wrong.

1850reata

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to hunt a lot more than I do today and these types of situations whether it be land owners or other hunters have really turned my interests elsewhere. Just not worth the time and effort even though I love me a great day in the field.

feather_duster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed...Warden seemed to have driven up and taken landowner side minute he stepped out of vehicle....heard some interesting things about him so would make sense. Wasn't until finally heard both sides and possible money exchange started realizing landowner in the wrong.

K Now lets hear some Jeff Erman stories!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeff Erman is an angry old cock bag, thats the only story I have, and its only from one circumstance posted in this thread.
However I have a bridge builder story, and it entails you can be the greatest fella of all time, but you suck one dick, and you are now the cock sucking bridge builder...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 163
  • This month: 141
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80