Crazy Hunter Harassment Duck Hunting In North Dakota (Game Warden Involved!)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, not even about hunting anymore. Just bait some dumb ass landowner in and make a video.

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How did they bait the guy? He made his own bed now he can sleep in the shit. If he would of drove up talked like a normal human never would have been on video.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So why couldnt he have talked to them in the morning they were not the ones throwing a shit fit. Why didnt he drive over and talk to them if it was that big of deal to him? Guy is a grade a cock bag
I agree the farmer was a total ass but the hunters were dicks for setting their blind right to the edge and possibly on the farmers land. You would have to ask the farmer why he didn't and also ask the hunters why they didn't. I assume the hunters were out earlier than the farmer to beat anyone else to the spot they wanted to set up. I also assume since it was the farmers land he intended to hunt felt he did not have to rush to set up and when he got there they were already set up.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree the farmer was a total ass but the hunters were dicks for setting their blind right to the edge and possibly on the farmers land. You would have to ask the farmer why he didn't and also ask the hunters why they didn't. I assume the hunters were out earlier than the farmer to beat anyone else to the spot they wanted to set up. I also assume since it was the farmers land he intended to hunt felt he did not have to rush to set up and when he got there they were already set up.
Hunting edges is how you use and aframe to hunt out of.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
If it's not a section line I believe it is correct that there is no easement. However, there is a property line. I sometimes work for a farmer and it is sometimes confusing where the actual line is at. It seems that it is determined by who gets there first to do the seeding. For someone coming in it is reasonable to assume that one owner had the corn field and the other the bean field.
On the other side, had it been me I would have made sure the blind was clearly on the bean field. Can't imagine placing it a foot or two closer to the decoys was going to make any difference. I'm also sure I wouldn't expect anyone to come that unglued about some grass overlapping the edge of the field. Too bad his grandkids weren't there to witness their grandfather go postal.
Oh they will see it someday, its on the interwebs now....

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
I took my grandson on a youth deer hunt in the Badlands and had a similar experience. My grandson shot his deer on public land and we noticed a trail within a quarter mile. Since I has just had a Stent and was released from the hospital two days before, and also I didn't have my new knees yet. So since I didn't want to walk to far I thought I woukd ask the closest rancher where that trail started from since it wasn't on the map. As I drove into the yard a white Cadillac Escalde come sliding out in front of me. He had the same vocabulary as the farmer in this video, but included he wished I had died in the hospital.
was the last name johnson??

Happycamper

Honored Member
Ran into the same scenerio north of
Gladstone years ago. I vowed never to be that guy. But you will always find someone with total disregard for Private property.
Now that I'm a land owner I forsee a shitstorm with EHD decimating the whitetail herd in the S/W quadrant of the state and new hunters stumbling around in units new to them. We will see more of this but it won't be me.

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Had a dude yeeeears ago try and kick me off of some school land down in the SW corner of the state. He told me it was posted and his cattle were out there. I told him I wasn't hunting cattle, I was hunting goats, in particular that big one over on that hill. He walked all cocky up to his poster and said what do you call this? I told him doesn't look like legal signage is what it looks like, have a nice day, I'm going to go kill that goat.

I can still see the dust cloud from his pickup.....

I was in my mid 20s and I'm sure he thought he'd just buffalo me into leaving. Unfortunately it probably worked most of the time.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cancel culture just doesnt do it for me. What generation started the cancels?

I have seen a million videos on the "not fishing the docks" to "not fishing on the private land" and more. i am just not impressed. Even though I have enough ass chewings. I am not going to film the guy and put it on you tube. Now with that said the warden --- thats a different beast. Film him all you like as he is going to be the dude that doles out a ticket.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
I used to hunt a lot more than I do today and these types of situations whether it be land owners or other hunters have really turned my interests elsewhere. Just not worth the time and effort even though I love me a great day in the field.
Agreed, and I would venture to say that waterfowl hunting might be one of the easiest to gain access for. A lot of the farmers I know want the waterfowl slaughtered, and only really care about their deer and their pheasant.

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
The cancel culture just doesnt do it for me. What generation started the cancels?

I have seen a million videos on the "not fishing the docks" to "not fishing on the private land" and more. i am just not impressed. Even though I have enough ass chewings. I am not going to film the guy and put it on you tube. Now with that said the warden --- thats a different beast. Film him all you like as he is going to be the dude that doles out a ticket.
The problem is, there is no other repercussions for them. I'm sure that guy has been doing this to people unchecked for years. As much as I think he deserved some free dental work, most people aren't going to jeopardize their future by assaulting the guy. Showing the world a person being a prick isn't cancel culture. It's not like it happened 30 years ago and someone is just bringing it up. It's what the dude is doing currently and he deserves to be held accountable for his actions. If the law won't do it and you can't adjust his attitude the good ol' fashioned way, this is a way to let other people see his bullshit.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 1