He would be better with a blown Achilles than the two bozos there now. I wish they would have found a way to get Baker with receivers like JJ he would have been good.I still don’t want him back
I don't disagree - Murray does nothing for me. But KOC was as much or more of the problem on Sunday. Kept calling 7 step drops, looking for the big play, couldn't adjust the gameplan to Murray's strengths (even if there aren't many). Draw the defense up with mid-level play calls then take the top off. He just kept trying to take the top off over and over again.Hope Murray gets hurt again before they have to play a formidable opponent. He sucks, I don't care if they got him on the cheap.![]()
Or Murray couldn’t see the mid level routes . He held the ball for an average of 3.29 seconds the line gave him plenty of time. Watched some replays and he had a bunch of those mid level guys open and didn’t throw the ball. I think he got the no turnover speech so was really conservative. They are also leading the league running an average of 55% of the time. Jordan mason is missed need him back to split time with AJ.I don't disagree - Murray does nothing for me. But KOC was as much or more of the problem on Sunday. Kept calling 7 step drops, looking for the big play, couldn't adjust the gameplan to Murray's strengths (even if there aren't many). Draw the defense up with mid-level play calls then take the top off. He just kept trying to take the top off over and over again.
Thank god for this evolution of Flores - seems he's putting it all together. We'll see if he can keep mixing it up enough so teams don't figure it out. Hopefully they can carry us long enough to figure something out on offense. As always, need to stay healthy.
Oh believe me, I'm not advocating that there was no responsibility from Murray. Not a fan.Or Murray couldn’t see the mid level routes . He held the ball for an average of 3.29 seconds the line gave him plenty of time. Watched some replays and he had a bunch of those mid level guys open and didn’t throw the ball. I think he got the no turnover speech so was really conservative. They are also leading the league running an average of 55% of the time. Jordan mason is missed need him back to split time with AJ.
He also threw his int on three step drop when he tried to throw over the grown up.
Hey now easy on the duck comment. I've been turning out duck on Thanksgiving along side the MIL turkey and if you ask me and my daughter's (plus a few others quietly) the duck is betterThe Vikings are like a perfect Thanksgiving meal. All the sides n desert are perfect, but the turkey is a duck instead
Should have drafted Bo Nix, jj never wanted to play for koc and the vikes
Da![]()
Just an opinion based on the assumption that a qb couldn't beat out a qb like Wentz for second string or practice on the off season with his receivers like tb12 to be a starter.What do you have for facts to back that up? So he wanted to be drafted higher and play for a shittier team or lower and make less money? Quit making shit up.