Skinwalker Ranch

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Spinoff doesn't seem retarded. High level intel official blew the whistle on recovered UFO's within the last couple days. Bodies and all...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
In summary:

The Skinwalker Scooby Gang continued to produce UFOs on demand with rocket launches: A 1/2 second time shift was recorded 10,000 feet above the ranch for the first time in history giving credence to Einstein's theory of wormholes; a Mach 1.5 rocket was launched through an observed anomaly in "space" and is currently MIA with no parachute "pop" or evidence of ground impact.

Their spinoff "Beyond Skinwalker Ranch" had an episode about "Bradshaw Ranch". It was creepy; like another Area 51.

I'd like this all proven bullshit and go away. It interferes with my worldview.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sad: WTF are they supposed to do? They can "produce" a "UFO"; electronic/temperature/time/anomalies on demand. They're getting in a rut like "Oak Island". IMHO the only thing they can do is strip the mesa to uncover the "dome". I'm "afraid" History wants to jerk off for another five years: Oak Island has done it for about ten.

It is "something" when "UFO's" can be produced upon demand and it's boring.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
New episode in 30min. Would love a skeptic's POV on how this is "fake" and "stupid".

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh boy... no offense. But, don't get me started. I've watched just enough to feel like I am in a groundhogs day loop. Similar to oak island. Shows rights owned by same group?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh boy... no offense. But, don't get me started. I've watched just enough to feel like I am in a groundhogs day loop. Similar to oak island. Shows rights owned by same group?
OI has become jackass for many years. Their drilling has likely destroyed their goal.

SWR can/does produce UFO/UAP "on demand". I don't think Travis Taylor would fuck his rep. The problem with SWR is they have repeatable data and at a loss to ID source. I'm sure "History" is game to perpetuate the strangeness (LMH) and achieve ratings: They're either fucking around or not:

That is all:

Music Video

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
OI has become jackass for many years. Their drilling has likely destroyed their goal.

SWR can/does produce UFO/UAP "on demand". I don't think Travis Taylor would fuck his rep. The problem with SWR is they have repeatable data and at a loss to ID source. I'm sure "History" is game to perpetuate the strangeness (LMH) and achieve ratings: They're either fucking around or not:

That is all:

Music Video
Unfortunately, it feels like they are just fucking around. JMTC. @espringers I agree, it feels like Oak Island but with more supporting evidence.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wish shows like these 2 would find something other than some goo or some rock coin. This crap traveling over to Europe and saying this is bringing everything into prospective.
Cattle mutilations has been going on at least back to 1970's. I had one cow that had its sex organs taken out in the mid 70's. No blood, no other things disturbed. Other cows wouldn't go near it at all. When a cow dies normally, other cows will come up and sniff it, not this one. Some of our neighbors back then lost cows the same way. The back ends were cut with something that was super clean. Hard to describe how neat and clean it was.
Had a Vet come out and he couldn't say what it was. It was a healthy cow and no predator damage to it after that either. Ended up burying the cow. Sheriff said he had other reports of the same thing.
Strange things happen....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19