$1000 turd!

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Went to the vet last friday because our puppy was throwing up and had bad diarrhea. The vet took an
x-ray and there they were, rocks. We have an appointment to get another x-ray tomorrow to see if they passed. If not, the vet said she would need surgery that would run us about a grand. As I was "cleaning up the yard" today I found what looked like a chocolate covered piece of gravel! Fingers crossed that I found a $1000 piece of crap! I sent my wife a picture, but I'll spare you guys and gals the details.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was expecting to see a pic of an elected official here, but then I realized the price was WAY WAY WAY to high. Hope your dog gets better buddy.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good luck man, our chocolate lab took 4-5 days to finally puke up a good-sized rock he ate after the ladies parents had him for a week. I could tell the whole time after he got back home that he just wasnt quite himself, but figured he was just totally worn out from all the exercise and lack of sleep he usually doesnt get while there..
On a different note, it also took him 4-7 days to pass a pair of purple undies the ladie had noticed missing and we were watching like a hawk each time he squatted and when the day finally came and the string of terdos just wouldnt separate from his backend, i couldnt help but about nearly fall over laughing watching the look on his face like: "WTFFF, this thing just wont fallll out!! Buddies got an awwwwful good laugh out of those pics!

hope your little scare turns out the same, i know its not a lot of fun thinking and worrying about..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67